Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car cover bargain

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...3DOp1%26ps%3D5

£0.88 1 day to go might bid myself even though ive got one its too cheap too miss
    [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

It's got a reserve though, might be a high one.

Comment

This seller sold one the same a couple of weeks ago and it went for £150 + postage. I was going to bid on it myself but not at that price. The strange thing is when I looked at the bid history at the time, it jumped from one bid at something like £88 to the next final bid at £150. Any other bid history I have seen has been consecutive so I don't know why it wasn't in this case. The seller also has some negative feedback as well but that maybe just his bad luck with someone. It will be interesting to see how high this one goes for.
      Ex 2000 S50 - Oxford Green II

Comment

It made a big leap in bids as the person who won it must have put in a bid higher or equal to the reserve. I would say the reserve on this one is at £150 again. Had a classic addition internal cover for my 964, paid about £60 for it. It wasn't a tailered one like this one and loosely fitted the shape of the car dragging along the ground a bit.

Comment

I can't justify £150+ for a indoor tailored cover so I have just bought a Super-tex indoor cover from www.airflow-uk.com for £75 inc P&P. Size: Saloon B.

It's obviously not tailored but is just right for the coupe and it has a soft inner lining. It does the same job so I think it only probaby matters if you want to show the coupe with a cover on it. I went for a green one so it also matches the colour of my coupe.
          Ex 2000 S50 - Oxford Green II

Comment

Originally posted by glynmar View Post
            I can't justify £150+ for a indoor tailored cover so I have just bought a Super-tex indoor cover from www.airflow-uk.com for £75 inc P&P. Size: Saloon B.

It's obviously not tailored but is just right for the coupe and it has a soft inner lining. It does the same job so I think it only probaby matters if you want to show the coupe with a cover on it. I went for a green one so it also matches the colour of my coupe.

Dragging up an old thread. I need to buy an indoor cover for my coupe. How has your's held up?

Anyone else have recommendations?

2005, E46 M3 Carbon Black
            2007, X3 3.0d M Sport

Comment

Working...
            X