Storm Motorwerks bits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storm Motorwerks bits

Having sold my Coupe some time ago I still have the Storm Motorwerks polished Stainless Steel V1 Gear Knob, V1 Handbrake Handle and matching Cigarette lighter cover. I only did 800 miles in the coupe while they were fitted so they are as new condition. The gear knob is engraved with 5 speed and M logo. New cost is £167.50 + P & P for all three so I am looking for £120 + P & P if anyone is interested. I want to sell them as a set as opposed to separately.

Glyn
    Attached Files
    Ex 2000 S50 - Oxford Green II

I know you want to sell it as a set, but if you are willing to sell the handbrake and cigarette lighter alone, I would be interested....I am sure the knob is easy enough to sell on its own...had this come on about a month earlier, I would have bought the whole set from you, but already got a knob from UUC for my other coupe.

Edit: yes by PM
    Last edited by racer mxm; 22-06-2012, 06:02 PM.
    BMW Polygamy
    1988 E30 M3: stolen Zinnabarot/Tan
    1991 850Ci: Sold.
    1999 M Coupe: Sold
    2002 M Coupe: (US Spec, S54) Custom Black/Black, Powerflo Headers, UUC short shift, RK6A, RAID silberfil, 3.73 LSD, Randy Forbes sub-frame kit, ACS splitters & roof wing, rear diffuser, SSR GT3 18" wheels
    2006 Mini Cooper Sold

sigpic

Comment

I might be interested in the gearknob too! So let me know by pm please?

Click here to email me

Comment

Originally posted by indy View Post
        I might be interested in the gearknob too! So let me know by pm please?
        between Indy and I you have a full sale set :)
        BMW Polygamy
        1988 E30 M3: stolen Zinnabarot/Tan
        1991 850Ci: Sold.
        1999 M Coupe: Sold
        2002 M Coupe: (US Spec, S54) Custom Black/Black, Powerflo Headers, UUC short shift, RK6A, RAID silberfil, 3.73 LSD, Randy Forbes sub-frame kit, ACS splitters & roof wing, rear diffuser, SSR GT3 18" wheels
        2006 Mini Cooper Sold

sigpic

Comment

The Storm motorwerks stuff is exellent quality..i lost a tiny grubscrew for mine,sent a mail and i had four in the post for free!!!

Comment

The guy who makes them was at Gaydon last year (he had a trade stand), really nice guy.

I had one of his new design lighter blanks on order and he had just got them in for the show, he remembered dealing with my order on email and just gave me the blank I had ordered.

I took a pic of it there and then fitted to my car and I think its still the one he uses on his website
            VIDEO or Journal

Comment

Set now sold

Thanks

Glyn
              Ex 2000 S50 - Oxford Green II

Comment

Working...
              X