Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
    I wonder if this car will sell in 2016
    Keep an eye on the exchange rate and do the maths , although to be fair to the guy in target he does that , that cars price can fluctuate between 25per cent if your in a different country in a month or so , or study the form and bet on horses if your looking for investment

Comment

Now priced at £21950

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...hd/1651825?v=b

Comment

Target have owned this Coupe for 5 years now

Comment

That's insane!

Comment

Originally posted by cubz View Post
            That's insane!
            I dunno - I've had mine for 10!
            S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Originally posted by Seca Blue View Post

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

I'm on 10 years next month!!
                2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Quality

Comment

Generally a business wouldn't want to keep stock that long but perhaps they view it as an appreciating asset.

I'm in the over 10 year ownership band also, perhaps we could award ourselves a badge? My mother has my old cubs uniform somewhere!
                    S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Should read has been for sale for 5 years .....................................

Comment

This is now looking cheap I wonder if there is actually something wrong with it putting off buyers? Has anyone actually been to see it?

Comment

Looking at the vin number points to it being a Japanese import.
                          Could this mean lack of service history?

Comment

Originally posted by yamsel1 View Post
                            Looking at the vin number points to it being a Japanese import.
                            Could this mean lack of service history?
                            Its a GB car from the VIN number

Comment

Sat for years without moving and a massive gap in service history as a result. There is a receipt from Mr Vanos for some work.

I was booked out on a flight to go see it but missed check in due to chaos on the London trains, and then thought better (or worse) of it. He was prepared to accept a bit less on it.

PY looks great on these and it has the right engine.

Comment

Congratulations to the buyer (and to Target for finally selling!).

Overall, a great car in a stunning colour (damn.... why don't I look good in yellow!)

Comment

Working...
                                X