Clear All

• new listing phoenix yellow S54

new listing on PistonHeads phoenix yellow/black S54 92,000 miles £14500

AST uprated suspension, H&R arbs

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3725752.htm

i love it!

Click here to email me

Comment

It'll be interesting to see what this fetches - looks great though!
      2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

price reduced to £13,000

Comment

if he wanted an E46 M3 convertible, id be interested!

Click here to email me

Comment

just had a poke around, seems this must be the owner

Click here to email me

Comment

Originally posted by dave p View Post
              price reduced to £13,000
              Must be in a hurry to sell with a reduction so soon?
              2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Was my car back in 2008-9, I sold it to Rod. Still think it looks great in PY.

Comment

yes it is me!

hiya
                  sadly have decide to sell the car although keep getting massive doubts....especially on the drive home today - window down in third gear and the engine sounding lush...

anyway been meaning to post on here for ages that I was thinking of selling to see what folks thought it was worth but life is too full at the moment

It is good to see Jon is still on here - thanks for the car by the way - bar the bearing shell issue which caused me a bit of stress she is great - did you know that it had the H&Rs, white line drop links etc? It all made sense when I found out why the car handled so much better than the others I drove!

anyway the price drop was cuz i thought 14.5k was a bit over the top for a car with 92 now 93 on the clock but god only knows there is not many S54s out there...what do you guys think?

god knows what I will do for a car after - my wife is honestly trying for a diesal estate....I would rather not!

cheers r

Comment

Hi Rod.

The car does look great so as ever see what kind of interest you get as there are not many S54s for sale at the moment, or ever for that fact! Especially the case if you don't want to sell!

Comment

price reduction

Hi
                      I have dropped the price to 12.5k as only had one viewing which amazes me!

Cheers r

Comment

Don't be rushed into it Rod, its a rare car in a rare colour so don't be rushed into it, you have a small audience but you will have a buyer soon

Comment

id love to own this, need to get rid of some others beforehand!!!
                          take some new pics rod, the sun is out!!! snow pics arent gonna help the sale lol.

email them to me at imolamc@gmail.com
                          and ill edit the number plate out properly before you upload to the advert

pistonheads allows 9 pics on the ads, so take plenty!!!

Click here to email me

Comment

Cheers gents - I should have done yesterday as it was waxed and looking lush - but tomorrow I am working from home so will do...

Not in a mad rush to sell but it is hard to work out what the value of the car is - I think between 12- 13k is aout right but it is a hard call

Cheers r

Comment

FWIW I think you are spot on with the value.

Agree with Indy, definitlely need better pics - also might be worth putting on Autotrader as well as not everyone is aware of Pistonheads.

Good luck with the sale, although I can't see it hanging around too long...

Comment

Working...
                              X