Clear All

• 2013 calendars

please vote to gauge numbers
    yes
    92.59%
    yes
    7.41%

The poll is expired.

Will gladly support the forum with a donation,no calender required this time tho.

Comment

definitely IN
      I'm not a clown but the shoe is ///Mine
      sigpic

Estoril/Estoril/black, B&M SSK, 6Spd S6S-420G, Strong Strut, R.Forbes sub-frame kit & RE dual ear diff cover, Supersprint Race Headers & Resonators & DTM Cat-backs, Bilstein B6 Sport, BBS RC 301 & 303 8.5/10x18" wheels, Alcon Mono6 355mm Front & Mono4 332mm Rear Full Floating BBK, Pro Ramp Variable Lock %75 LSD

Comment

yes, 2 pieces please!
        1998 S50 MC dakar, reimportet from Japan,
        18" E46M3, KW V3, Powerflex, H&R Anti Roll Bars,
        BMW Performance with CSL-Disc and HAWK Pads,
        Michelin Sport Cup (only NBR)
        --------------------------------------
        No race, no fun!

Comment

I will take 3x - do we need the "no thanks" section or would it make more sense just to ask who wants a M Coupe 2013 calendar if available and how many?

Comment

Will you be looking for arty photos of members' Z3MCs?

CB
            98 S50 Cosmos Black/Black interior (previously 98 S50 Estoril Blue/2 tone blue interior)
            My band’s debut album Killer Diller by Drinking Bird Experiment is available on Spotify, iTunes, Apple Music, Amazon, Google Play and all the usual other digital outlets.
            http://bit.ly/dbespotify
            http://bit.ly/dbeitunes
            http://bit.ly/dbeamazon
            http://bit.ly/dbegoogle

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
              I will take 3x - do we need the "no thanks" section or would it make more sense just to ask who wants a M Coupe 2013 calendar if available and how many?
              Well so far 16 people want

Click here to email me

Comment

Yes please.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                  I think the poll has shown that there is interest. If Phil is ok with it all then we need his guidance on min quantities, prices etc.

Oh and the mere job of picking the shots!
                  2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

BTW I want my car anywhere on that calendar
                    I'm not a clown but the shoe is ///Mine
                    sigpic

Estoril/Estoril/black, B&M SSK, 6Spd S6S-420G, Strong Strut, R.Forbes sub-frame kit & RE dual ear diff cover, Supersprint Race Headers & Resonators & DTM Cat-backs, Bilstein B6 Sport, BBS RC 301 & 303 8.5/10x18" wheels, Alcon Mono6 355mm Front & Mono4 332mm Rear Full Floating BBK, Pro Ramp Variable Lock %75 LSD

Comment

Bags October again.

Pic is ready to go...
                      S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Originally posted by cemalakcal View Post
                        BTW I want my car anywhere on that calendar
                        What about a month with a collage of the calendar purchasers cars?? That way everyone will see there own cars in the calendar

Comment

Originally posted by Madlotus View Post
                          What about a month with a collage of the calendar purchasers cars?? That way everyone will see there own cars in the calendar
                          Good idea that man!

Just need commitment to buy and a strict deadline to allow it to work - and someone with the necessary skills to put the effort in.
                          2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

21 so far, so that's a go (minimum order being 20).

I will need a new thread with all submissions, they need to be hi-res, can't remember the exact details right now but will dig them out later.

Timelines; let's say November 15th for photo submission, 24th I will prepare a mockup, with payment due by the 1st December. I should be able to get them all made by 14th December so you can have them in time for Xmas.

I'll confirm prices by 24th where I'll have a final count, but it should be on a par with last years.

As for collage I should be able to do that as well, I'll have a play over the next few weeks.

Cheers
                            BMW /// M3 Coupe 08, Silverstone II
                            ex BMW /// M Coupe 00, Estoril, exdos exhausts , KWV3..

Comment

new thread for picture entries,

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14971

Comment

Working...
                              X