Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Wiper Line - Detached in Engine Bay

Hi everyone,

I know this topic has been covered previously but I was hoping for some additional help.
    The wiper washer line for the rear wiper has detached at the firewall just under the brake servo somewhere and I haven't got a clue how to reconnect it.
    Trouble is I can't see anything, feel anything and I haven't got any room to work that far back and low down in the engine bay.
    I was hoping someone has fixed this problem themselves and could describe where the connection is going into the firewall - I can get hold of the line with the right angle connection on it but I don't know what or where to connect it to as it goes through the firewall into the car.
    Any pictures, directions or reconnection techniques will be most helpful.

I'm trying to avoid taking the car in and paying top dollar for what I assuming is a relatively simple fix when you know what you are doing. Please put me right if this is not the case and I won't waste anymore time working on it myself.

Thank you.
    Last edited by mickey marley; 02-07-2013, 07:49 PM. Reason: Spelling

some pictures from another thread,

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showth...t=13428&page=5

Comment

Thank you Dave.

That gives me a fighting chance.

You are a star!

Cheers.

Comment

Micky...take the bloody lot out! replace with a single long hose from the pump,along the topside of the engine bay and into the cabin..join with a straight connector...job done ///simples!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X