Silverstone Classic 25/26/27 July 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silverstone Classic 25/26/27 July 2014

Tickets on sale already with a discount but may be cheaper via the BMW car club nearer the event,

If you attended last year you should receive an email with this years details and Classic booking code, because of the problems with last years parade lap they have carried it over for this year ,

early bird prices are running at the moment. (e.g £60 for 2 adults and display pass on Saturday, £80 for 2 adults and display pass for Saturday and Sunday)

Main event/meet for "z3mcoupe.com" will be on the Saturday. Hope to see you there you need to book via the BMW car club or on this site so we know who/which cars are attending

(you need to give your reg plate details for your display pass)
    Last edited by Dave P; 29-05-2014, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Big article in this months BMW Club magazine but for those who are not members you can still attend the event as open to non-members also. It also says deadline for a display pass is 31st May but

it will be cheaper to buy your tickets well before this date (before the end of March). A Co-ordinator is needed for the z3mcoupe's attending (see page 13 of magazine for details).

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
        A Co-ordinator is needed for the z3mcoupe's attending (see page 13 of magazine for details).
        I'm happy to step up and do that. I'll get in touch with the club and figure out what needs coordinating.
        1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Ian_C View Post
          I'm happy to step up and do that. I'll get in touch with the club and figure out what needs coordinating.
          I am also happy to get there early and help out on the day

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
            I am also happy to get there early and help out on the day
            Thanks Dave, top man
            1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Comment

Looks like this hotel is being used for those staying over for this years event,

http://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpress...?groupCode=BMW

Comment

latest email from Silverstone Classic,

http://www.silverstoneclassic.com/pa...153_11945_4263

Comment

Does anyone know if we have to book a place on the parade lap? Having read the article in Straight Six last month, it would seem so. Having suffered the rain cancellation last year, I would be gutted to miss out but not sure if a display pass is sufficient to guarantee me a place? Any help gratefully received

Comment

Originally posted by BlueZ View Post
                      Does anyone know if we have to book a place on the parade lap? Having read the article in Straight Six last month, it would seem so. Having suffered the rain cancellation last year, I would be gutted to miss out but not sure if a display pass is sufficient to guarantee me a place? Any help gratefully received
                      The last couple of years we have booked it on the day and been given a armband to wear.

Comment

Latest news,

http://www.silverstoneclassic.com/pa...600_11945_8745

Comment

There is also plans to attempt a Guinness World record for the Largest parade of BMW cars at the event

http://www.bmwccgbforum.co.uk/guinne...593.html#54015

Comment

Sorry, new to the excitement of finally having a decent car that I can take to such an event Can you believe they don't have such events for 1.6l automatic fiestas!!

What is the deal with getting the cheap tickets? Do I have to join the BMW club or can I get it thru here??

Comment

Originally posted by robhutch View Post
                              Sorry, new to the excitement of finally having a decent car that I can take to such an event Can you believe they don't have such events for 1.6l automatic fiestas!!

What is the deal with getting the cheap tickets? Do I have to join the BMW club or can I get it thru here??
                              You don't need to be a member for this event so just use the car club code to book tickets

Comment

Working...
                              X