No announcement yet.

New listing Silver S50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this sold for 20k then I got mine cheap!
    S54 titanium silver all black interior, 2001 51 plate
    good things come to those who wait!

Comment

Now on PistonHeads, ..............£39850

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...pe-3-2/2596754

Comment

Blimey, that's almost double that I paid for my similar mileage S54, as a BMW Approved used car, back in 2005. And close to the new price.

Mines a "lifer" so not really interested in value - that said, best get an agreed valuation in case worst should happen.

Just seen the price of the new BMW i8 - £100k plus, so at £39K this MC is a bargain!!
        S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

That's a crazy price. The S54 with 23k miles they have listed has the same price which doesn't make sense and way over any similar sales. Have Sytner lost the plot or seeing something we are not? Sure makes me think that I could have asked them for more, but from other enquiries I had about it and other sales data I thought it was there or there abouts. I won't tell you what Hexagon offered, it was a joke... I guess you only need one buyer tho...

Comment

So they bought it for 20k a couple of days ago and are listing it for 40k???

Comment

so wait, on Pistonheads you can either buy the 5 litre v8 Monster with approx the same mileage and 50k of upgrades OR for the same money, this one from Sytner. Deluded. Even the 24k mile yellow one from 4 Star Classics on there is 25k. Makes me think it's a typo! Still in shock really.

Comment

It's happening
                Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
                ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
                Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Prices are undoubtedly on the rise, and I believe there has been something of an acceleration over the last six months, possibly leading to a bubble (which hopefully wont burst any time soon!), but an advertised price of £40k even for such a clean example of an S50 seems a little ridiculous. Perhaps they are using the finger in the air approach to pricing?

I can’t see this one going for anywhere near the asking price, but someone will likely pay a hefty premium for such as classic banking on further appreciate over the next ten years.
                  2002 Z3M S54 in LSB

Comment

If i were to put mine up for £40 it would seen a bargin

Comment

Definitely seems to be a big increase in prices, this seems to be the third or 4th one going for 30-40k in the last few months aswell as another few between 20-30 if I'm remembering right.

Glad I got mine when I did, doubt I would be able to afford one now as I was pushing my budget at 10k last February, not a low miles car but even so the cheaper decent looking ones seem to be around 12k now.

Comment

Sytner Leicester have an 2001 S54 with circa 23k miles on at something like £39,950, so not sure how Sytner Nottingham can be asking the same price for an older car with higher mileage?
                        2002 Z3M S54 in LSB

Comment

price altered to £36850

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                            price altered to £36850
                            Spooky! You'd think they were monitoring this forum content?
                            2002 Z3M S54 in LSB

Comment

saw these pictures on another forum,

now at £32850

Comment

I wonder if this car ever sold or is it still at Sytners?

Comment

Working...
                                X