Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by guido View Post
    Really?....
    Yep, really. The car came with confirmation from BMW that it was the last RHD, but ever the sceptic I made contact with BMW Uk and they came back and confirmed. Not the last one ever as they apparently continued to make the LHD for another month or so.
    2002 Z3M S54 in LSB

Comment

Congratulations. I wouldn't have guessed.

Comment

Doesn't say how many owners or options fitted, if paying top money I would want a 1 or at most 2 owner car with full options and a full inspection to make sure no bodywork had not been painted or damage/repaired.

Comment

Agreed Dave, it needs to be spot on for paying top end money and standard as from the factory condition.

Comment

Z3M COUPE 3.2 325 bhp (2002) For sale from Sytner Nottingham, in Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

£49,850

View full
            Favourite View favourites »
            Description

Estoril Blue Metallic,Estoril Blue/Black Leather,Elec Tilt (only) Sunroof,Windscreen with Green Shade Band,7 Main Dealer Stamps,Full Service History,Sytner Select vehicle,Competitive Monthly Payments Available,Minimum 6 month Sytner Select Warranty as Standard,See www.sytner.co.uk/sytner-select/our-charter
            Buyer tools

Insurance » Finance » Servicing » Warranty » Tyres »
            Specs

Essentials
            • Mileage: 30,220
            • Year: 2002
            • Doors: 2
            • Body type: Coupe
            • Transmission type: Manual
            • Fuel type: Petrol
            • Colour: Blue
            • First registered: 2002
            Details
            • Engine size (Litres): 3.2
            Reference #5497970 | Trade
            Sold

This BMW has been sold

Sytner Nottingham
            Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
            Visit Website »
            View Stocklist »

Comment

I couldn't find that listing myself Dave.

Maybe I'm being dense - can you link please?
              S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

That's a quick sale, demand is obviously strong for such cars. On the other hand, if demand is high why are they even having to be advertised?

Comment

Originally posted by guido View Post
                  That's a quick sale, demand is obviously strong for such cars. On the other hand, if demand is high why are they even having to be advertised?
                  It is sold I know the owner.

I have a rather nice S54 coming in next week.

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                    Doesn't say how many owners or options fitted, if paying top money I would want a 1 or at most 2 owner car with full options and a full inspection to make sure no bodywork had not been painted or damage/repaired.
                    This is a 2 owner car which is considered to be in fine condition.

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

Originally posted by KnightsG View Post
                      This is a 2 owner car which is considered to be in fine condition.
                      pictures and advert didn't do it any favours but at the asking price you would hope it was in very good condition

Comment

It's surprising how quickly it sold
                        S54 M Coupe
                        D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                          pictures and advert didn't do it any favours but at the asking price you would hope it was in very good condition
                          Having bought a couple of approved used BMWs and Minis in the past, all of the adverts, but especially the pictures have been terrible! A couple of bland, out-of-focus shots, usually with two photos almost the same taken in a drab location. The head of UK sales really should issue some guidelines on what camera to use, how to take a decent photo and choose a half decent location!!
                          2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Originally posted by Howiez View Post
                            It's surprising how quickly it sold
                            A very quick sale indeed. I wonder what it went for in the end?
                            2002 Z3M S54 in LSB

Comment

Originally posted by KnightsG View Post
                              It is sold I know the owner.

I have a rather nice S54 coming in next week.
                              Do you have a buyer lined up already?

Comment

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
                                Having bought a couple of approved used BMWs and Minis in the past, all of the adverts, but especially the pictures have been terrible! A couple of bland, out-of-focus shots, usually with two photos almost the same taken in a drab location. The head of UK sales really should issue some guidelines on what camera to use, how to take a decent photo and choose a half decent location!!
                                Maybe that's how Hexagon can command high prices...good pictures

Comment

Working...
                                X