• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New listing Black S54

Black S54 on ebay, £26995 97400 miles

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Z3M-Coupe-...4AAOSwPv9XHKdb

Looks great; black/black
    2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Belongs to a forum member I think

Comment

PistonHeads link,

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...54/5600013?v=b

Comment

Dans I think.

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

Looks great, does anyone know if it's ever been modified?

I thought ML had Dan's car for sale?

Comment

I am quite sure ML didn't sell Dans car.

Looks good either way though and well priced.
              Last edited by KnightsG; 24-04-2016, 08:33 PM.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

Originally posted by KnightsG View Post
                I am quite sure ML didn't sell Dans car.

Looks good either way though and well priced.
                No ML didn't sell my car although it has now sold. Probably slightly underpriced given the amount of interest but pleased for the new keeper who is an M enthusiast with a string of M models in his garage

Comment

The most resalable colour at an attractive price will always sell quickly. Good for you.

I know of someone that may be interested in the goodies from under the bonnet if you still have them?

Comment

The most resalable colour at an attractive price will always sell quickly. Good for you.

I know of someone that may be interested in the goodies from under the bonnet if you still have them?
                    I imagine all those owners with silver Coupes say that that is the most saleable colour and estoril owners the same about theirs? Yours is black isn't it Russell well done Dan on a quick sale if you have any parts left over

put them up on the forum for all members to see

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                      I imagine all those owners with silver Coupes say that that is the most saleable colour and estoril owners the same about theirs? Yours is black isn't it Russell well done Dan on a quick sale if you have any parts left over

Mine will never be for sale so makes no odds to me 😉

Comment

Mine will never be for sale so makes no odds to me ��
                        Hopefully mine wont be for sale while I'm still breathing but you never know

Comment

Cheers Russell. I'd agree Black/Black probably appeals to the largest audience - you should know. Horses for courses. Re the price, it wouldn't surprise me if it appears in the classifieds for more money but I am happy with the appreciation I saw out of it. Interestingly I got calls from both Silverstone and Coys suggesting the car was underpriced and it should go to the room...

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                          well done Dan on a quick sale if you have any parts left over

Cheers Dave. The goodies have migrated to my other S54. You didn't think I was leaving the fold did you? 😉

Comment

Yes I thought you would go with the £28k we spoke of.

What's the details of the new Coupe? Will you be out in it this year?

Comment

Yes I thought you would go with the £28k we spoke of.

What's the details of the new Coupe? Will you be out in it this year?
                              It's black/imola and although the miles are low I will be driving it plenty. Are you tracking this year and did you acquire the moff speed coupe? That had you written all over it

Comment

Working...
                              X