• Show
Clear All

• Silver S54 LHD Auction

Silver 2002 S54 LHD M Coupe at Classic auctions, guide £22-25k Jap import

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C784057

Sold for £23650

http://www.classiccarauctions.co.uk/bmw-z3-m-coupe-s54

Comment

Not bad as a way into an S54. I would imagine it could easily be sold on for a profit if marketed in continental Europe.

Comment

Quite by chance I was present at the auction. Went there mainly on account of the M3's that were up for sale and didn't realise there was also an M Coupe on offer until I stumbled across it during my tour of the lots.

The auction house rated it as "good" rather than "mint" and I'd go along with that. The bee-sting aerial was missing, the wheels appeared to be silver rather than shadow chrome and the car was in need of a good wipe-down to remove flecks of accumulated dirt and dust. Bidding started at £18000 and was driven higher by two internet bidders; I don't think there was a single bid from anyone in the room, ie. those who had actually seen the car "in the metal". Eventually it was knocked down for a hammer price of £21500 (equates to £24080 after buyer's premium of 10% and VAT thereon)

The words pig and poke come to mind. . .

Comment

But it does have cup holders...
          S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Quite an ugly feature.

Car does seem cheap tho if a few £££ spend tidying it up

Comment

Why is it left hook if it's a Jap import?

Comment

I think LHD is considered "posh" in the land of the rising sun!
                S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Working...
                X