No announcement yet.

Changing headlights and adding xenons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep the angels ARE too dim on the chinese projectors; why I don't know as the angel eye aftermarket had been going ages before these came out so why they used poor eye rings I'm not sure!! However they don't bother me becasue I rarely drive round with sidelights on, and Ive notconnected the inner rings so you don't get that dim glow offset with the main headlight when using dipped beam.

Comment

Originally posted by Rags View Post
      You need xenons AND projectors.

Otherwise xenons look rubbish.
      yeah, but you have much better visibility at night....I have oem headlights with xenons and there is no way I change them back to normal...

Comment

Originally posted by kwoffa View Post
        aggree with you david on the Angel eyes but i think the benefit of the projector + hids outways that small problem also gives the car a sharper look ! only my opinion not a row !
        Well, now that my projectors are off the car, I may have a go and modifying them to accept the HID bulbs. Has anyone opened one of these units to try and replace the Halo with a brighter one?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidC View Post
          Well, now that my projectors are off the car, I may have a go and modifying them to accept the HID bulbs. Has anyone opened one of these units to try and replace the Halo with a brighter one?
          I'm considering modifying my lights before I fit them by fitting brighter (and more OEM looking) angel eyes. It seems these guys do this to theirs before they sell them:

http://www.umnitza.com/umnitza-proje...al-p-1193.html

Comment

Working...
          X