New listing Black S50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seats!

thanks, will post more photos soon, the guy who did it replaced the foam in the drivers bolster also for an extra £40!

I was amazed what can be done to leather and would recommend to anyone, he even made the coloured stitching like new again on the wheel!

Headlight restoration in the morning and a proper valet and wax!

Comment

Originally posted by Ed5star View Post
      thanks, will post more photos soon, the guy who did it replaced the foam in the drivers bolster also for an extra £40!

I was amazed what can be done to leather and would recommend to anyone, he even made the coloured stitching like new again on the wheel
      Defo need details! Warrington is near me and I could use some work on the drivers seat
      1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

leather

The guys I use are at leathercaredirect.com
        Please mention me.... they may look after you on price!
        (ED Five Star Car Wash)

Comment

Seats look very good

this company?

http://www.leathercaredirect.com/contact_us.php

Comment

That's it

They are the ones! Spend 360 with them and I think you can add 2000 to your car value!

Comment

Update

Originally posted by Ed5star View Post
              They are the ones! Spend 360 with them and I think you can add 2000 to your car value!
              This car is now sat in a car coon in my heated garage.....

I am looking to buy another car so will sadly sell at the right price....

Feel free to bid me in a private message

Comment

All..whats it worth in a private sale....more than 16000 ....or would you pay more for the yellow ron hodgson car 24995..thoughts appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by mcragie View Post
                  All..whats it worth in a private sale....more than 16000 ....or would you pay more for the yellow ron hodgson car 24995..thoughts appreciated
                  Number one, this cars just been given a full going over in bmw, it's had new tyres, alloys refurbed, leather sorted properly, headlights restored, the list goes on

It's worth what someone will pay!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X