No announcement yet.

///M Badge Refurb Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spooks,,dont let indy see that pic...the two little ones go on the sides,mate! lol

Comment

Originally posted by kwoffa View Post
      Spooks,,dont let indy see that pic...the two little ones go on the sides,mate! lol
      Ha Ha, hadn't realised
      2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Didn't manage to get 'before & after' photos but the red on my old badge was a very washed-out mauve. Not sure if you tweaked the badge size but it fits perfectly. I'm amazed how different it makes the back-end look - and ashamed that I have only just got round to fitting the badges

Comment

Thanks for the feedback and glad you are happy with the result.
          Aceman

Arctic Silver Z3MR

Rocking seats ? You need seat bushes click HERE
          ///M Badge Refurb available HERE

Comment

Probably not the right place on the forum but I can't find info on how to start a thread - and it is badge-related.

Now my badges are refurbed, the car is complete with the exception of a single small 'M' badge from one of the road wheels. Does anyone have one or 2 of these lying around for sale? Do they come in singles, 2s, 4s? (I'm assuming that BMW will want silly money for them but haven't checked)

Comment

Originally posted by NottsLad View Post
              Probably not the right place on the forum but I can't find info on how to start a thread - and it is badge-related.

Now my badges are refurbed, the car is complete with the exception of a single small 'M' badge from one of the road wheels. Does anyone have one or 2 of these lying around for sale? Do they come in singles, 2s, 4s? (I'm assuming that BMW will want silly money for them but haven't checked)
              They are around a fiver from BMW (each) loads of copies on ebay for a few quid

Comment

Thanks - assumed they would be the sort of thing ppl may have lying around but at that price I'll go to BMW.

Comment

To start a new thread go to the correct sub forum and you should see a "new thread" icon top left of screen

Comment

Just a quick note to say cheers to Aceman, managed to get around to fitting my new stickers this morning and they look spot on! such a small thing that makes a huge difference to the look of a ZMC

Comment

Great, glad you like them and thanks for letting me know.

Anything that helps fellow Z3 owners out is always good.
                      Aceman

Arctic Silver Z3MR

Comment

I will be at Silverstone this weekend so will be unable to post any kits out after today until Monday however I will have some kits with me in particular I will also have S54 kits with me if anyone requires a set saving you postage costs.
                        Aceman

Arctic Silver Z3MR

Comment

I have just asked for some badge kits over on Zroadster site thread on your seat bush thread. See you at some point over the weekend at Silverstone to get the badge kit from you.
                          Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                          2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                          1986 M635
                          1985 E28 M5
                          1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Yep just replied to the .net post, will have plenty with me so I will see you some point.
                            Aceman

Arctic Silver Z3MR

Comment

Hi Aceman

Are the S54 badge refurb kits available and are they the same price as S50 ones ?

Thanks

Comment

PM sent
                                Aceman

Arctic Silver Z3MR

Comment

Working...
                                X