No announcement yet.

New listing Black S50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paint to front spoiler & sills just to tidy up,car looks really good now,car has no accident damage at all.
    The chap in the paintshop said i should keep hold of it,im thinking he could be right, if i get time i shall give it a good polish and upload some pics in the next couple of days and decide what i want to do.

Comment

Originally posted by spooks1 View Post
      Paint to front spoiler & sills just to tidy up,car looks really good now,car has no accident damage at all.
      The chap in the paintshop said i should keep hold of it,im thinking he could be right, if i get time i shall give it a good polish and upload some pics in the next couple of days and decide what i want to do.

Doesn't sound like you want to sell it anyway. Also, who you apologising to in the thread title?
      Out: 99 S50 Titan Silver V876 KKO
      In: 98 S50 Estoril.......

Comment

Well I can't believe this has not sold yet!! There's bloody CAT D's on for more than that, plus I bet they aint been looked after and pampered like Spooks car has..
        Bloody good investment if you ask me whilst being a fantastic car to drive and enjoy.....
        2000 BMW Z3M COUPE.
        2006 Vauxhall VX220 Turbo.
        07 Volvo V70 D5
        1972 Suzuki Gt750J.
        1972 Suzuki Gt550J.

Some of my old cars.........http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/gman69/library/CARS

Comment

Cheers Pete, your right about Cat D cars sometimes i wonder if ive underpriced the car.

Comment

It's a lovely car.
            I just think it's actually the mileage that is the issue for people.

Not me mind but others are afraid despite the car being 15+ уеаrs old!

Comment

I suppose there are some mileage freaks out there, but this day and age with parts readily available for these engines, it certainly wouldnt put me off.
              I would rather buy something that's been well looked after and wanted for nothing as something that's been involved in an accident and put back on the road.
              As previously said the cars 15 years old after all.....
              Nothing wrong with some cat D cars when done correctly, but they wouldnt be for me.
              Last edited by Peter G; 24-08-2016, 06:43 AM.
              2000 BMW Z3M COUPE.
              2006 Vauxhall VX220 Turbo.
              07 Volvo V70 D5
              1972 Suzuki Gt750J.
              1972 Suzuki Gt550J.

Some of my old cars.........http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/gman69/library/CARS

Comment

Originally posted by Peter G View Post
                I suppose there are some mileage freaks out there, but this day and age with parts readily available for these engines, it certainly wouldnt put me off.
                I would rather buy something that's been well looked after and wanted for nothing as something that's been involved in an accident and put back on the road.
                As previously said the cars 15 years old after all.....
                Nothing wrong with some cat D cars when done correctly, but they wouldnt be for me.
                Does anyone care how many miles a S1 E Type has done, its all about provenance and condition once a car is over say 10 years old.
                S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

I will get the car out tomorrow and take some nice photographs, the one thing thats making me think not to sell is what it might worth in say 5 years time.
                  Seven or Eight years ago you could pick up a decent E30M3 for under Ten grand,you cannot now thats for sure.
                  I am getting on a bit now and being self employed the car could contibute towards my pension ha ha.

But why let it sit in a garage doing nothing when someone could be using it and having some fun, i suppose if someone gave me the asking price i would get rid.
                  cheers Chris

Comment

A quick photo, car could do with a clean.

Last edited by spooks1; 24-08-2016, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Ok i will sell but only very close to the asking price.

Comment

If you add more pictures on here and pistonheads you may get more interest. Otherise very lazy advert for someone trying sell ..also when you say floor done do you mean the bòot floor has been repaired. Also would you sell for13500?

Comment

The boot floor has been repaired correctly, and yes i know the photos are poor, i will uoload better pics by Sunday, and no i wont accept 13.5k ive had better offers than that.
                          Its the best priced Z3M on the market.

Good luck trying to find one of these cars for less than 15k mate.
                          Last edited by spooks1; 26-08-2016, 10:15 PM.

Comment

I don't normally like to advise people but have a look at the advert I made for my e39 m5 a couple of years ago - car sold in a few hours for almost asking.

http://forums.m3cutters.co.uk/showthread.php?t=118525

Get some good photos and be clear on the advert - the car will be more attractive.

Best of luck and stand firm.

R

Comment

Originally posted by Rags View Post
                              I don't normally like to advise people but have a look at the advert I made for my e39 m5 a couple of years ago - car sold in a few hours for almost asking.

http://forums.m3cutters.co.uk/showthread.php?t=118525

Get some good photos and be clear on the advert - the car will be more attractive.

Best of luck and stand firm.

R
                              Thanks for sharing that Rags, a real good example of a compelling advertisement IMO.
                              Ian
                              S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Thanks Rags,way to go cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X