Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap cheap

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/used-car...6261?logcode=p

That's very cheap even for a cat d (maybe they think its a roadster) wasn't someone looking for a cheap project car?
    Last edited by Dave P; 23-04-2013, 06:22 PM.

Comment

it reads the same as mine , cat d , new engine , mine had new a new box as well , both with bmw main dealer invoices . Its all its worth to be honest , some dealers dont like cat d cars because of comebacks , the ad is worded very carefully . Mine stood outside my house with 6 months tax and new mot for £6300 , i did deal into it though .

Comment

Wow that is a good deal if it checks out ok

Comment

Also on ebay £6500

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-Z3M-3-...item19db9ab2d4

Comment

Engine damaged in a flood.. Only done 3K since then..'08/'09..
            Interested but not filled with confidence as no comeback or warranty..
            I know its cheapish.. But..
            Any advice or does anybody know the car ??

Comment

It's not marcolambo's old car is it ??
              [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

Originally posted by ragerover View Post
                It's not marcolambo's old car is it ??
                Yep.. or markolambo

Comment

Pictures of it in his gallery,

Comment

www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12363

Originally posted by markolambo View Post
                    This is my old car which was written off after the engine blew again 2nd replacement causing damage in a number of area,o drivers front wing and bonnet and front. It was auctioned off and I got a very good settlement for it. It looks as though it has been smartened up in a few areas. It was fine before the crash at Scotch Corner. I think I still have the pic's of the accident , will see if I can did them out
                    Originally posted by markolambo View Post
                    oh forgot to add the vanos failed causing the rod to punch fist size hole in the engine and then I lost control as lost all power and couldnt steer.

Was going to buy another but now looking at 996 turbo as the prices are very keen now.

Click here to email me

Comment

it was mine, not sure where they get the history from but as Indy posted above. the milage seemed dubious as well , I did massive miles in it and it has less than when I last drove it.

I guess whoever buys it 6500 is OK as long as they know its history, like most things it worth whatever the buyer thinks its worth

I drive a z4 coupe now after trying a Porsche 928 and lotus europra'
                      both expensive mistakes. o enjoyed my 100k in the z3 but enjoy the z5 more, just feels more robust
                      Z3M Estoril blue s50 ...

Also have Toyota Supra Twin Turbo Mk IV UK Car

Previously Z3M s50 coupe silver black leather, HIDS, schnitzer pedals, cruise control....2 replacement engines, vanos exploded and engine flooded and written off...

Comment

I think 6500 is fair enough.. if vendor is honest about the whole thing but the guy selling it was a bit sketchy on the history and cat d etc, forgot to mention most of what is on here ..
                        Good enough buy whoever bought it though

Comment

I remember a previous advert with 122k'ish as the mileage!!!.....

Click here to email me

Comment

Working...
                          X