American M Coupe blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American M Coupe blog

Found this blog about the M Coupe which is a pretty good read!

http://cloudbaseimaging.blogspot.co....5/m-coupe.html

Cool post, but where did he get a 0-60 time of 4.3s? I'd love it if mine did that, but I have very serious doubts!

Comment

The gold rims (LM's?) look surprisingly good with black.
      2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

very cool read...
        like this
        the M Coupe is without question more M than all the other M cars
        www.fastdrive.org
        S50 black/black-red In Rome
        Front BBK Stoptech Red+Eibach Sway Bars+Kw Clubsport Whit Camber plates+Weichers Strutbar+Agk Urethane front Silent Block & differential Bushing+Tuner Motorposrt Alluminium Rear Mount+Hamann Exaust

Comment

I never 'blog' but could not resist pointing out that Mr. Anonymous went on a tirade about 'consumerism' and political nonsense following this article without even commenting on the M Coupe. I found this to be absolutely unacceptable and chimed in with my own blog complementing the excellent write up! It seems a shame that a proud owner recounting the artistry and excellence of German engineering at its finest should be reduced by a simpleton ragging him about consumerism.
          This is one of the best reads about the Mcoupe I've read. Passionate, well stated, true to the core....period.
          sigpic

Comment

This is a good read, but the blog post is a merely copy/paste of original jalopnik article! The one all mcoupe owners should have read

http://jalopnik.com/258496/the-jalop...on-bmw-m-coupe

Comment

Should have known this was Lieberman's original penmanship....still a great read though!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by breezer View Post
                Cool post, but where did he get a 0-60 time of 4.3s? I'd love it if mine did that, but I have very serious doubts!
                This is the time also quoted as tested in my old Evo magazines!!

Comment

I think I read on here that during some tests, a driver managed a really quick time like that, but were never able to repeat it. I could have dreamed it though. I have sad dreams like that.
                  Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
                  ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
                  Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Working...
                  X