Refurbished OE Rims - nice colour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refurbished OE Rims - nice colour

I'm not normally a fan of dark centred wheels (people usually go too dark and it looks rubbish), but these look really nice;

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Original-Bmw-...3D122496199677

I actually have a set off these in my garage that I bought from the seller a while back and they are very well finished
    Black M Coupe/Black Red
    &Impreza RB5 WR Sport
    &Bmw X5

Comment

They look fantastic!

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

There actually a bit darker than picture shows hard to get it to show in the light but you get ye idea
        Black M Coupe/Black Red
        &Impreza RB5 WR Sport
        &Bmw X5

Comment

Hopefully loads this time lol
          Attached Files
          Black M Coupe/Black Red
          &Impreza RB5 WR Sport
          &Bmw X5

Comment

Nice, would be a shame to put a tyre on it! 😀

Comment

Originally posted by thebandit69man View Post
              There actually a bit darker than picture shows hard to get it to show in the light but you get ye idea
              Your photo show the wheels to be lighter in colour than the ebay advertisers photos.
              Post some more pictures now you know how...

Thanks

Bill

Comment

There a lot darker in real life ,I think it's the light and shine off the rim that make it look lighter there actually are fitted with tyres and sitting on a tyre rack just now in garage so will take sum pictures when I have time , tbh should really sell the car and wheels on as just don't have time to use it due to my daughter lol
                Last edited by thebandit69man; 20-05-2017, 07:04 PM.
                Black M Coupe/Black Red
                &Impreza RB5 WR Sport
                &Bmw X5

Comment

Working...
                X