A couple of my cars have to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of my cars have to go

Reluctantly two of my cars have to go so before I place a full advert in the usual places I thought I'd offer them on here first. One is more closely related to the Z3MC than the other, but they're both relatively sought after cars so I thought they may be of interest.

Both cars are kept garaged and have no fluid leaks or hidden nasties!

First up is my 2007 Z4M Coupe in Ruby Schwartz (black with an incredible red flip when it catches the sun) with full heated Imola red leather. It's done 67,000 miles with full service history (including the running-in service). It has two previous owners. The wheels are immaculate (with great Pirelli P Zero tyres) and the paintwork is outstanding. Obviously it drives as it should. There are currently only 12 listed on Autotrader and nine on Pistonheads and price / mileage-wise there is nothing under £20k with less than 70,000 miles - for a quick hassle-free sale I would consider sensible offers below that though.

Second is my 2003 Porsche 996 Carrera 4S Tiptronic S Coupe. I bought it four years ago when it had 59,000 miles and it now has around 65,000 with Full Service History. Midnight Blue with full Ivory leather "to customer sample". Electric seats. PCM 2 Sat Nav. 6 CD. Porsche Sports Exhaust with quad tips. There are NO fluid leaks and the underside is as dry as a bone (the Tiptronic did not suffer as badly as the manual cars for RMS or IMS bearing failures). The A/C is ice cold and the condenser rads were replaced when I bought the car. Immaculate wheels with great tyres and body and paint is superb. As with the Z4MC it drives as it should. Not quite as rare as the MC, there are currently only 40 coupes listed on Autotrader and 39 Pistonheads, so still not exactly high volumes. Price-wise with sub 70k they seem to kick off around £21-22k and I would think with this desirable spec (ie not savannah / grey / beige leather and with Nav) mine probably warrants being advertised at around £23k but again I will consider offers at below this level.

Offers invited, but let's not take the mickey! Please PM me for any further info.

Just one request, feel free to post buying advice for any prospective buyers but please don't post comments regarding values - as demonstrated above I have done a little bit of research and I am prepared to accept less than what I see as market value for a quick hassle free sale otherwise I will just have to suffer the tyre-kicking general public!

Thanks
    S54 Black / Imola. S50 Titan / Black. And some bits from Stuttgart.

PM SENT Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X