Aldi battery charger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aldi battery charger

Just spotted Aldi have their car/bike battery chargers for sale again from this coming Thursday. They are meant to be very similar to the Ctek item I bought but far cheaper...

https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/specialbuy...ery-charger-1/
    Last edited by Spooks; 12-10-2014, 03:38 PM.
    2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

I dont need one..but a neat little unit !!! good spot!

Comment

I have one of these, great little units.

Comment

Is it ok to connect these direct to the battery terminals without disconnecting the battery from the car? Looking for something to keep the coupe charged up through the winter months and thought this might do the trick.
        1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Ian_C View Post
          Is it ok to connect these direct to the battery terminals without disconnecting the battery from the car? Looking for something to keep the coupe charged up through the winter months and thought this might do the trick.
          There is a positive and negative terminal located under the bonnet, far easier to connect to these than lifting the carpet in the boot to access the battery.

Comment

Aldi

Often buy bulk from manufacturers and rebrand

They do it with air tools
            [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

Originally posted by Ian_C View Post

yes

Comment

Thanks David & Dave Trip to Aldi on Thursday for me...
                1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Ian as per Dave's picture this is exactly what I do with the Aldi unit I purchased a couple of years ago which is basically the same kit they are selling know. Works great and just keeps the battery topped up nicely when you leave it connected, also the cable fits quite neatly between the gap on the wing and arch liner allowing you to close the bonnet fully and lock the car back up.
                  Aceman

Arctic Silver Z3MR

Rocking seats ? You need seat bushes click HERE
                  ///M Badge Refurb available HERE

Comment

Working...
                  X