Sunday Scramble Bicester Heritage 24 April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Scramble Bicester Heritage 24 April

Any one else going to this? I'm interested in the venue/concept of the Bicester Heritage site as well as the BMCCC presence.
    S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Did anyone go?

Comment

Yep, a good day out if rather cold!

Interesting place, an old RAF Stn now seemingly largely used for cottage industries related to classic cars and some motor sport activities. BMWCC (Central Region) was there with the CC trailer. Dozens of other car clubs there also, many hundreds of cars. Must have seen getting on for 50 E type jaguars and as many porkers.

Guess what, I was the only MC. Much interest shown by many people. One seemingly serious unsolicited offer to buy my car, obviously rejected.
      S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Originally posted by ian View Post
        Yep, a good day out if rather cold!

Interesting place, an old RAF Stn now seemingly largely used for cottage industries related to classic cars and some motor sport activities. BMWCC (Central Region) was there with the CC trailer. Dozens of other car clubs there also, many hundreds of cars. Must have seen getting on for 50 E type jaguars and as many porkers.

Guess what, I was the only MC. Much interest shown by many people. One seemingly serious unsolicited offer to buy my car, obviously rejected.
        I popped over to the last one and was impressed with the set up. I think once word spreads along the better weather the event will gain some well deserved attendances.

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

I didn't even know about this - one of the few events less that 3hrs+ from me, so I would've come along.

Will watch out for the next one.
          S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Working...
          X