H+r arb bushes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H+r arb bushes

As above,my H+Rs are the grey coloured ones..i bought them from a Forum member a good few years ago now..however only 1 bush supplied,managed to convert something else so that they could be fitted,i have just had all new bushes installed at the rear end...has made a big difference,now want to replace my ARB bushes..can anyone tell me what the size is? or what i need ? TIA. Mel.

They are 21mm I think for the rears

Comment

Should say 28mm front and 21mm rear , ECP are H&R agents so may be able to supply genuine replacements?

Comment

Originally posted by kwoffa View Post
        As above,my H+Rs are the grey coloured ones..i bought them from a Forum member a good few years ago now..however only 1 bush supplied,managed to convert something else so that they could be fitted,i have just had all new bushes installed at the rear end...has made a big difference,now want to replace my ARB bushes..can anyone tell me what the size is? or what i need ? TIA. Mel.

Any luck finding these Mel?

Comment

Hi Dave...in short no mate,i really havnt looked underneath yet,i will hopefully look inthe next couple od days...i was very unwell during Febuary..and just gaining a bit more energy... (kidneys) thanks for asking tho.

Comment

Working...
          X