S54 2002 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S54 2002 for sale

I'm looking at selling S54 2002 sapphire black with 99k miles. I've been offered £Crap£ for a p/x for against my future toy. Offers ..... Around the £27k mark for a quick sale to stop the garage making far too much money from moving it on.

PM sent. Thanks
    S54 Black / Imola. S50 Titan / Black. And some bits from Stuttgart.

Comment

I've sent you a message too. Cheers Guy

Comment

Snap this up someone!!!!
        2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Be careful that you do not have dealers welcoming this to the market for a 10k inflation with it being the best 99k mileage M coupe out there.

It's too cheap so I expect you will be inundated with dealers who scour this forum looking for another easy weeks work. Given your statement I wonder how many will pose as private buyers...well until filing in the v5.

Comment

Pics & spec..

Comment

Yeah, would be nice to see it.
              S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Message sent

Comment

I'm just a little curious as to what the issue is here regarding a trader purchasing the vehicle??

The OP has indicated he'd like a figure of £27k, as long as he gets that and is happy why does it matter who gives him the money?

In the absence of any pictures and a detailed right up it seems a bit of a sweeping statement to say it's too cheap.
                  Estoril S50 (nicely pimped) and a few other M toys.

Comment

Originally posted by aquarius21 View Post
                    I'm just a little curious as to what the issue is here regarding a trader purchasing the vehicle??

The OP has indicated he'd like a figure of £27k, as long as he gets that and is happy why does it matter who gives him the money?

In the absence of any pictures and a detailed right up it seems a bit of a sweeping statement to say it's too cheap.
                    Nothing wrong with a trader making money; especially if the eseller gets the return they are looking for.

That said i can see why people take the anti trade view as if it was snaffled up by a lurking trader who was not particularly part of the forum and just wanted to hoover it up and stick 10k on the price.

I'm pretty neutral to be honest. If I were selling I wouldn't have an issue as long I was happy with the price I received

Comment

The OP said he didn't want the garage making a load of money off the back of him, so its safe to say he might extend that expectation to other dealers?

We get private new members joining the forum after cars all the time. If they are capable of doing a bit of due diligence why shouldn't we be keen to hope they get the car. The seller gets more money(probably) than if he sells to the trade, the buyer gets the car cheaper because he isn't paying to feed a middle man.

People will bang on about warranty, but honestly, what warranty do you think you get with these dealers. If you don't find a fault on the test drive I reckon you will get nothing. Any aftermarket warranty they might sign you up to is worthless, and nothing you couldn't get yourself! If the engine blows after 1 week, that might be your only chance but even that could end up in court.

If a dealer is super helpful on here and offers something back to the community (technical or possible sponsorship*) then great and maybe my opinion would change . I haven't seen that yet.

*I don't really like sponsorship either to be honest as its open to abuse.

Comment

As long as the price is good for both parties. I think price sounds about right for the miles but we don't know condition etc but it is one of the last ever made.

Dealers are perhaps partly responsible for the higher prices - owners don't seem to complain when they see them at high prices though

Comment

I think a steel grey with 88k was up for high 30's not long ago.

Don't think that's about anymore so I'd say this is very keenly priced.
                          S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

At the risk of banging on the drum again about the sellers expectations as to price and what the possible purchaser may be prepared to pay, at the end of the day it is none of our business, and those keyboard warriors who fancy themselves as "eggspurts" (drips under pressure) should really keep some of the comments previously posted to themselves.

And I'm not sure why some posters seen to heap scorn on the trade people who post on here, we, well most of us at least have to make a living and I'd love to be in the position to buy and sell the cars that catch my interest, and make a living off it!

Just my two cents worth

Comment

Working...
                            X