LSB S54 new member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSB S54 new member

So finally got round to taking a couple of photos, had the car in for an inspection 2 service before christmas was pretty expensive as it needed new discs as well but not too bad considering its been stood for two years. Looking forward to some decent weather now!
    Attached Files

Welcome Reidy. Stood up for 2 years?!?!
    What's the history of the car?
    Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

Ooh is that 2 we have on the forum now?

Comment

LSB - nice choice Reidy!

This isn't the one that a Citroen main dealer was selling recently is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Broccers View Post
          Ooh is that 2 we have on the forum now?
          Bloody right.

NOT HAPPY!!!
          S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

welcome to the forum, great colour! would be good to see 2 lsb coupes at Gaydon in august!!

Comment

That looks really nice. Any interior pictures?

Comment

picture from forum gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Reidy View Post
                  So finally got round to taking a couple of photos, had the car in for an inspection 2 service before christmas was pretty expensive as it needed new discs as well but not too bad considering its been stood for two years. Looking forward to some decent weather now!
                  Hi Reidy and welcome to the forum. I only joined up a few weeks ago but have already found the guys here really helpful. Love the colour of your ZMCoupe! Hope to see you at gaydon with everyone else.
                  Ex-1999 Z3 M Coupe S50
                  Cosmos black / two tone Black & Kyalami interior
                  Tilt sunroof/heated seats/chrome M gear shift/ Harman-Kardon Hi-Fi pack
                  Engine strut brace/ventilated discs/cruise

weeeeeeeeee!!

Plus the 'daily driver': (Which is a secret because it's far too embarrassing!)

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, yes this is the car that was at the citroen dealer a couple months back. Basically the previous owner had passed away and it had been in storage until his estate had been sorted out, the dealer was selling it on behalf of them. Have bought the car with my sister so will only be using it for weekend drives and trips abroad (hopefully nurburgring next year), we've both always wanted one so decided to put our cash together and get the best possible one we could afford, plus it helps being able to split running costs! Will hopefully be able to make it to Gaydon, be good to meet some like minded people and see the cars together..theres always room for one more Forever Driving ;-)

Comment

it would be good to see the rare colours at Gaydon all we need is for one of the alpine white coupe's to turn up!

Comment

welcome to the forum reidy looks a good un in a rare colour too

hope you have a better deal in sharing with your sister than i had sharing a van with my son he did all the donuts and i paid for repars and tyres plus every time i got in it was empty lol
                        [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

Originally posted by ragerover View Post
                          welcome to the forum reidy looks a good un in a rare colour too

hope you have a better deal in sharing with your sister than i had sharing a van with my son he did all the donuts and i paid for repars and tyres plus every time i got in it was empty lol
                          Thanks, sounds like your son had the better half of that deal lol, isnt that what dads are for though...

Comment

Originally posted by Reidy View Post
                            Thanks, sounds like your son had the better half of that deal lol, isnt that what dads are for though...
                            Yeh right...I ended up paying my sons parking fine for him last weekend. I don't blame him though. It was an over zealous parking warden!!
                            Ex-1999 Z3 M Coupe S50
                            Cosmos black / two tone Black & Kyalami interior
                            Tilt sunroof/heated seats/chrome M gear shift/ Harman-Kardon Hi-Fi pack
                            Engine strut brace/ventilated discs/cruise

weeeeeeeeee!!

Plus the 'daily driver': (Which is a secret because it's far too embarrassing!)

Comment

Doing donuts in a van is a good effort!! Thats not easy to do, especially without rolling it!
                              Proud owner of #70 of 73 ever built RHD S54 M Roadster.

2000 Evergreen E36/8 M Coupe
                              2001 Imola Red E39 M5
                              2002 Phoenix Yellow E36/7 M Roadster
                              2003 Dakar Yellow E46 M3 Cabriolet
                              2005 Estoril Blue E53 X5 4.8is

"5 Down one to go!"

Comment

Working...
                              X