• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First "real world" pics spotted in a car park on Pistonheads:

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/gassing...+coupe+spotted
    VIDEO or Journal

Comment

BBS CH wheels? Would have looked better with RSGT. Overweight at 1500kgs but it looks good and technology has moved on so much since 1998/2000. It is probably well fast and it looks aggressive - good one.
      Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

so this would be the new 1 s m CSL then?

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/news/de...?storyId=23355

Comment

nice rims..

the rest of it deeply uninspiring..

Comment

Click here to email me

Comment

Well, it's arrived and my word, what a car!

Its most definately an 'M' car, both visually and dynamically.

If you get the chance to drive one, please do, its laugh out loud fun.

The Z3MC will always remain a very special car for me but I also relieved the future for small 'M' cars is very much alive and kicking.

BMW 1M Coupe (sold)
              BMW Boxercup Replika

Apparently, other manufacturers do exist.....

Comment

Looking very good indeed!! Im personally looking forward to seeing one in the flesh.

Hope you dont mind me saying but its crying out to be lowered by a good 20mm!!

What does it sound like?
                2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Looks fantastic head-on

Congrats and enjoy
                  Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
                  ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
                  Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

very compliment!
                    Black is better!
                    Wait an good review,i think in next years will be an good replacement for my m coupe.
                    www.fastdrive.org
                    S50 black/black-red In Rome
                    Front BBK Stoptech Red+Eibach Sway Bars+Kw Clubsport Whit Camber plates+Weichers Strutbar+Agk Urethane front Silent Block & differential Bushing+Tuner Motorposrt Alluminium Rear Mount+Hamann Exaust

Comment

Looks fun.

Comment

nice one

Comment

For me this is the beginning of the end of the 'M' car. I believe its to be followed by a turbo 4wd M5 soon.

I'm sure its an excellent car but the reviews of it I've read basically say the same as I had feared. That is that its an excellent car, but moving away from the traditional 'M' car ethos i.e. highly strung. Stick an S54 engine in this, it would be epic.

Its going to appeal to more people, but that's not always a good thing.
                          Ex 2001 S54
                          New cars:
                          Lotus Carlton
                          350Z

Comment

niiiiceee, full review against the z3m please ;)

unfortunately I don't have anywhere near the money to buy one of these but maybe in a few years if the prices settle (or a 135i bargain?)

I'm a modder at heart and love tinkering with turbo cars so this is win win imo, alot of easy HP will be achievable from this with a side of whizz & pop noises ;)

Do we know the full extent of changes to the engine over the 135i? is it simply a map or larger turbo?
                            Last edited by shantybeater; 16-05-2011, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Looks nice, not a fan of the normal 1 series coupe if I'm honest though. Definitely needs to be slammed

Enjoy,

Paul

Comment

Love the safety car look, might copy it for the trip to lemans :-)

Saw it in the fles in munich back in march in white it was getting abit of attention !

Normal one series drives pretty good compared to rivals so i imagine this being pretty dame good !

Still no Z3m Coupe tho
                                Previous: Silver s50 Mc
                                Previous: Yellow s50 Mc
                                -------------------------------------------
                                Current: Estoril S50 Mc

Comment

Working...
                                X