No announcement yet.

New listing Black S54

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very happy with mine at the mo. Just added a little more engine power to keep things entertaining.

Yep, tracks for sure.

The BMW club Welsh weekend in May is a memorable event, I would recommend that if you can swing the day and night off from the family. If not give me a shout and let's put some miles on the new purchase.

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

Originally posted by M400DPC View Post
      Cheers Russell. I'd agree Black/Black probably appeals to the largest audience - you should know. Horses for courses. Re the price, it wouldn't surprise me if it appears in the classifieds for more money but I am happy with the appreciation I saw out of it. Interestingly I got calls from both Silverstone and Coys suggesting the car was underpriced and it should go to the room...

Cheers Dave. The goodies have migrated to my other S54. You didn't think I was leaving the fold did you? ��
      I didn't know if you had another, how many M Coupes have you owned in total ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
        I didn't know if you had another, how many M Coupes have you owned in total ?
        5 Dave. My first S50 and 4 S54s. All black with the exception of the Phoenix track car. Ive been one to chop and change but always keep coming back to the breadvan

Comment

5 Dave. My first S50 and 4 S54s. All black with the exception of the Phoenix track car. Ive been one to chop and change but always keep coming back to the breadvan
          That must be a UK record for a private owner

Comment

It's black/imola and although the miles are low I will be driving it plenty. Are you tracking this year and did you acquire the moff speed coupe? That had you written all over it
            Did somebody buy the moff speed coupe.. It's a piece of work..

Comment

Working...
            X