Ultimate M Coupe for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate M Coupe for sale

not sure if this is the right thing to do or not but she`s been sitting under the cover since Silverstone last year

tastefully modded and magazine featured

M COUPE
    2000 my x reg face lift
    79000 miles ( but read full advert first)
    s50 engine
    6 speed box
    Estoril blue
    full electric heated black leather
    brand new from BMW engine less than 5k miles ago (still under warranty (cost £11500 plus fitting) receipt to prove
    genuine BBS lms ( just been refurbed) 4 brand new Toyota t1r tyres 18"
    kw v3 coil overs ( suspension set up by Animal from this here parish who is a suspension guru to the stars)
    front and rear h+r anti roll bars
    White line drop links
    front and rear adjustable camber top mounts
    AP race ( not the cheap racing) front calipers
    Porsche 911 gt3 front discs on custom bells
    Goodrich brake hoses
    Goodrich clutch hose
    Weischers font strut brace
    Simota carbon induction
    evolve re map
    alloy light weight fly wheel
    brand new ap m5 clutch
    6 speed gearbox
    redline race gearbox oil
    sparco steering wheel
    storm quick shift with alloy gear nob
    storm matching cigarette lighter blank
    storm alloy hand brake
    alcantara gear lever and hand brake gaiters
    Sony hifi .. Blue tooth ,iPod, mp3, usb multiple, play cd ( cost £750). Oh does phone too
    haman Cardon speakers and sub
    factory sunroof
    aircon
    eisenman exhaust with race cats
    colour coded
    acs pedals
    acs splitter
    haman rear flip Plus ACS rear wing if you want it
    door handles
    new pads, plugs, battery, service,brake fluid etc
    new starter 5k miles ago
    3.64 LSD ( the one they all want)
    12 months mot ? months tax
    heated headlight wash
    z8 heated windscreen washers

car garaged with oil changes every 100-1500 miles

always warmed up to 90 degrees before going over 3000 rpm

genuine BMW car cover

car is absolutely mint bar a few minor stone chips on the front bumper
    probably loads more I can't remember
    basically car never gets used due to work commitments and it kills me seeing it sat there

this car has wanted for nothing

oh I forgot been to BMW and had boot floor replaced this work is now guaranteed also

so no vanos worries , no crank worries and no boot floor worries

the seats have done 40k
    the only thing that's 2000 is the shell

serious enquirers only and no time wasters
    those that have seen the car can vouch for it
    fsh all old mot`s and enough receipts to choke a donkey

never crashed bashed or abused

tracker monitor fitted with 12 months subscription paid

if some one from the forum buys it ill throw in a free M watch, m coupe model magazines that featured it and a few other bits

some standard parts if required

either pm me or email

martinacampbell@btinternet.com

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll203/ragerover_photos
    /6506572621-1.jpg

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll203/ragerover_photos/IMG_0589.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails

Before the vultures start hovering no i will not break it as chippy did, and put his back to standard. so no bits for sale if worst comes to worse it can stay in the heated garage

unless i suppose if some one wanted to buy it and then sold the bits or part exed the bits after paying me then they can use the heated workshop with ramp etc for 48 hrs to do the swap over but i couldn't watch, as i would cry
    [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

no price ??

Comment

nice!!!

i think its worth £1,000,000

------------------------------------

edit to add more pics:

Last edited by indy; 18-05-2013, 11:06 PM. Reason: added more pics :)

Click here to email me

Comment

Wow, a real surprise! I thought you were a lifer!

A great buy for someone who wants an MC with the best mods - will be keen to see the price...
        Last edited by Spooks; 15-05-2013, 07:16 AM.
        2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Martin,

If you do sell your lovely MC, you must promise that you will remain as an active poster on here. It would be a sad day if we lost your wit on here.

(Wickerbills ... )
          /// Exdos ///
          "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Comment

spooks still in 2 minds just sad to see it sitting there

its one of those daft things in life when your young and skint you cant afford a top car, then you get a good job you can afford one but have to work so many hours you cant use the bloody car

if i was well off enough to work 5 days at home it wouldn't be going anywhere as i could go out every weekend
            as it is I get back fortnightly at 10 pm Friday and leave at tea time Sunday
            i hate to take it out in the rain I never take it out in the winter Im afraid of the car park door dingers or supermarkets trolley pushers

so it does about 500miles a year max 2 year ago i think i did less than 100
            its just as easy to jump in the landy thats at the door which i dont care if it gets dinged

price im looking in the region of £15k

top end of the price id say but considering the work and condition id say its fair
            the engine cost me £11k + vat + fitting

there will be the old "well the parts are worth nowt brigade"
            I know there worth nowt compared to what they cost but hey ho
            some like modified cars some do not
            others spend all year looking for an un modified one and then spend years on here modding the car.

i recon if you wanted you could put the car back to standard by part exing bits for standard end up with £4 or £5 K in your pocket and end up with a mint S50 with a new engine etc for £10 or £11K.

maybe the sun will come out and i get some time off ( unlikelly) and I keep it
            I suppose im in the enviable position of not having to sell to buy another car, so if i get messed about i can leave it in the heated workshop

If any of you guys are on other forums please post it on there but if you have my phone number dont give it out just my email or The link to the ad so people can PM me I cant be done talking to idiots on the phone

Comment

Originally posted by exdos View Post
              Martin,

If you do sell your lovely MC, you must promise that you will remain as an active poster on here. It would be a sad day if we lost your wit on here.

(Wickerbills ... )
              yep I will dont worry

Comment

Don't do it.
                ex- 2000 Titanium Silver S50 with AC Schnitzer road suspension, exhaust, rear wing and gear knob
                now 2002 Sapphire Black S54 with black/red interior, S54 Bearing Shell upgrade with ARP Con Rod bolts, Cam shaft bolt upgrade

Comment

Photo links don't work for me.!
                  Can you email me some pics of car/interior.
                  I'm interested.
                  nikkpritchard@yahoo.co.uk

Comment

At £15k it is a bargain!

Click here to email me

Comment

Hi Indy. Once again the photo bucket links don't work can you fix them for me

Comment

Originally posted by ragerover View Post
                        spooks still in 2 minds just sad to see it sitting there

its one of those daft things in life when your young and skint you cant afford a top car, then you get a good job you can afford one but have to work so many hours you cant use the bloody car

if i was well off enough to work 5 days at home it wouldn't be going anywhere as i could go out every weekend
                        as it is I get back fortnightly at 10 pm Friday and leave at tea time Sunday
                        i hate to take it out in the rain I never take it out in the winter Im afraid of the car park door dingers or supermarkets trolley pushers

so it does about 500miles a year max 2 year ago i think i did less than 100
                        its just as easy to jump in the landy thats at the door which i dont care if it gets dinged

price im looking in the region of £15k

top end of the price id say but considering the work and condition id say its fair
                        the engine cost me £11k + vat + fitting

there will be the old "well the parts are worth nowt brigade"
                        I know there worth nowt compared to what they cost but hey ho
                        some like modified cars some do not
                        others spend all year looking for an un modified one and then spend years on here modding the car.

i recon if you wanted you could put the car back to standard by part exing bits for standard end up with £4 or £5 K in your pocket and end up with a mint S50 with a new engine etc for £10 or £11K.

maybe the sun will come out and i get some time off ( unlikelly) and I keep it
                        I suppose im in the enviable position of not having to sell to buy another car, so if i get messed about i can leave it in the heated workshop

If any of you guys are on other forums please post it on there but if you have my phone number dont give it out just my email or The link to the ad so people can PM me I cant be done talking to idiots on the phone
                        Completely understand what you're saying but would be a real shame. £15k gets you a hell of a car, too cheap!
                        2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Wow

Looks stunning - A Lot of car for 15k!!!

Comment

Martin,

Hang on to it. You need to get a job with with more time off, then you can really enjoy the car.
                            Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                            2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                            1986 M635
                            1985 E28 M5
                            1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Originally posted by ragerover View Post
                              Hi Indy. Once again the photo bucket links don't work can you fix them for me
                              sure mate, email me please, and i will fix it for you!

Click here to email me

Comment

Working...
                              X