VanityBMW show, Sunday 17 July 2016, Beaulieu Motor Museum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VanityBMW show, Sunday 17 July 2016, Beaulieu Motor Museum

I've registered a z3mcoupe.com club stand at the VanityBMW show on Sunday 17th July 2016. Details as follows:

VanityBMW in association with Partridge BMW and Slim's Detailing has the privilege of holding our event in the prestigious grounds of the Beaulieu National Motor Museum, on the 17th July 2016. There will be a huge range of the BMW family on display amongst the club stands and with access to all the Beaulieu attractions it’ll be fun for all the family!

During the day Slim's Detailing will be hosting a 'Show and Shine' competition. A large area of the events field will be dedicated to club stands. A competition will be held on the day for best club stand, so get organised. The clubs will be judged on imagination, dedication and presentation! So remember, it’s not about the size of the club stand, it’s what you do with it that counts.

Adult £12.00
    Child (5-17 years) £7.50
    Children under 5 years are FREE

Only BMWs will have access to park in the show ground area and be able to take advantage of the discounted ticket price. All tickets give full access to the Beaulieu attractions including the national motor museum, world of top gear, Beaulieu abbey and the Palace house.

More details here http://www.vanitybmw.co.uk/ or for you Facebookers https://www.facebook.com/vanitybmw

I've spoken with the organisers and they'd like a single point of contact for club ticket purchases. I'll coordinate that for our group. For now could you register interest on this thread and I'll keep this first post up to date with attendees. As we move into the new year I'll advise ticket payment & distribution details.

Interested:

Confirmed paid:
    1. Ian_C (+1)
    2. ian (+1)
    3. kwoffa (+1)
    4. Bern 155 (+1)
    5. dollag (+1)
    6. Darcywhite (+1)
    7. Big02 (+1)
    8. mnbrennan (paid through zorg)
    Last edited by Ian_C; 08-07-2016, 07:05 PM. Reason: Paid list updated
    1998 ///M Coupe

Count me in. The Zorg group will be there too

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

I fancy this too!

Comment

Im in

Comment

And me, it's only 5 miles away
          S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Building nicely
            1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

I'm up for it, not far from me. Looks like there'll be a good turn out.

Comment

Add me to the list, really enjoy Beaulieu.

Comment

I've had some comms from the organisers saying that they'd like our payment in order to secure the stand. I'll receive a 'club pack' and tickets that I'll need to distribute to each of you. Could I ask each of you to send an extra £1 to cover my postage costs please? I'm told that tickets will be sent out once the deadline for registration has closed.

Remember that ticket prices are per person, not per car. The organisers have said that so long as you get a club stand entry prior to the deadline you will be able to buy extra entry tickets on the day if you're not sure you'll have a passenger with you at this stage.

You can pay me by PayPal at ianconuel@sky.com. If you could mark the payment as a gift it'll avoid transaction charges. If you'd like to pay by another method then contact me by pm and we'll sort something out. I'm assured I'll get a receipt from the organisers in advance of ticket delivery and I'll ensure that you all get visibility of that.
                  1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Hi Ian,

Just sent £24 for 2 tickets. Having reread your post, will forward another £1 for postage.

Thanks for organising,

Ian
                    S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Total £25 now sent, thanks again.

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by ian View Post
                        Hi Ian,

Just sent £24 for 2 tickets. Having reread your post, will forward another £1 for postage.

Thanks for organising,

Ian
                        Thanks Ian. Just to confirm that I've received both payments
                        1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

kwoffa confirmed now too
                          1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Hi Ian,
                            £25 sent as per instructions, looking forward to it.
                            Thanks for your help,
                            Kind Regards
                            Bernard.

Comment

Originally posted by Bern 155 View Post
                              Hi Ian,
                              £25 sent as per instructions, looking forward to it.
                              Thanks for your help,
                              Kind Regards
                              Bernard.
                              Thanks Bernard. Just to confirm that I've received the PayPal payment
                              1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Working...
                              X