Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diametric123 View Post
    Think I've got that sorted…

Apologies but I only have one photo on this machine - taken last year after a trip out with my 968 ClubSport (also going on the market next week). Will post more pics as soon as I can
    More pictures would be interesting for comparison purposes.
    S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Still think it's a 50k car, possibly a touch more.

I sold my 2000 Model S50 in November with 26000 Miles for £34000, it was a left hand drive and recently purchased a 2002 S54 with 2200 Miles that was parked on display at a BMW dealer (again LHD) which if offered above £65k I would sell.

Plus points on yours is it's a RHD, not sure about silver being to most people's taste but the interior combination is.

Comment

Originally posted by ian View Post
        I paid £22K for my S54 MC with less mileage in 2005 as a BMW approved used car. Can't be many of the 18 in this spec left in this condition. If someone really wants it, it could be worth a fortune.
        Out of interest, are there a limited number of S54's about then (18) with higher spec than the rest?
        S54 M Coupe
        D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

Originally posted by V1-Rotate View Post
          Still think it's a 50k car, possibly a touch more.

I sold my 2000 Model S50 in November with 26000 Miles for £34000, it was a left hand drive and recently purchased a 2002 S54 with 2200 Miles that was parked on display at a BMW dealer (again LHD) which if offered above £65k I would sell.

Plus points on yours is it's a RHD, not sure about silver being to most people's taste but the interior combination is.
          Was the 2200 miles a typo? If not it must be the lowest mileage example for sure!
          2002 Z3M S54 in LSB

Comment

Originally posted by Howiez View Post
            Out of interest, are there a limited number of S54's about then (18) with higher spec than the rest?
            18 silver S54s with black trim. Silver is of course the most desirable colour and therefore highest spec. Other opinions will be available.
            S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Right, I understand now!
              S54 M Coupe
              D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

Originally posted by ian View Post
                Silver is of course the most desirable colour and therefore highest spec.

Comment

Originally posted by chagac View Post
                  Was the 2200 miles a typo? If not it must be the lowest mileage example for sure!
                  No typo, it's done 4000 KM so a touch over 2200 miles.

It may not be lowest M Coupe but possibly one of the lowest.

Sorry for thread drift and good luck with the sale.

Comment

Hi,

Are you still looking to sell the S54, if so what do you think you'll take?

Cheers

Comment

Should be going on the market tomorrow (Wednesday) - based on condition and spec think we will be asking £59,995

Comment

S54

Mine will be going up for sale in a couple of months & that is where I will be looking.

Comment

There not many S54's for sale at the moment, esp with low mileage.
                          S54 M Coupe
                          D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

Hi,

Where are you posting it?

Comment

I think PH - I've asked someone to sell 5 or 6 cars for me so they are managing them all together

Comment

15FO

Pm sent to you

Comment

Working...
                                X