Knights Garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knights Garage

This is my first post as a new Owner of Silver S54 !!

I would like to let you know about my experience regarding Knights garage.

I bought my S54 Coupe from Knights a few months ago, i found Russell extremely professional and extremely passionate about Z3M Coupe!! due to the fact i new nothing about these cars Russell was very understanding and i cannot fault him in any way. Furthermore he delivered the car to my home in Essex and then travelled on the train back to Oxford!! What Great Service.

So after buying the Coupe i was on the hunt for another car, as Russell was so helpful and professional and sold me a great car!! i got in contact with him and asked his advice on purchasing a Porsche. I spent many weeks speaking with Russell via text, he was advising me and recommending different models. His wife was very close to giving birth and he was still in contact with me!!

There was no fee discussed for the advice, basically all free of charge!! anyway i bought myself a GT3 from the advice that Russell gave me, soooo glad that i bought one, wow what a car.

I just had to get this off my chest after reading some very negative posts.

By the way i absolutely LOVE my Coupe

Stuart

Very kind of you to say so. Always happy to help you and quite a few others on here as they know.

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

+1 for me. Russel has been giving me some sound advice about selling my coupe. I just need to find the time to get the last couple of bits sorted before she goes up for sale.

Russel thanks from me!

Comment

I am happy to plus one Knights Garage too. Russell was very helpful, open and professional.

Comment

I'd also chip in and say that he was very useful - he took the time to take me around the car and let me know what needed to be done, and what had been completed in his workshop

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

Cheers Guys. I love these cars almost as much as my wife

Martin - the new avatar looks superb. Love fresh Imola paint. James has got me the invoice today..shall forward on.
            Last edited by KnightsG; 23-06-2016, 11:01 PM.

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

Working...
            X