KW v3 springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KW v3 springs

Hey guys, not posted on here for a while!

Whilst in the garage today I came across a set of KW version 3 springs I had left over after selling the mcoupe.

It is just the springs only and there is a small amount of paint flaking, but only minor.

Looking for £50 plus postage.

Black S50

What about your spare damaged lm?
    [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

Can these springs be used on the standard struts?

Comment

Originally posted by ragerover View Post
        What about your spare damaged lm?
        If you still want it Martin give me a ring mate.
        Black S50

Comment

As to whether these could be used on oem struts, i doubt it to be honest, but its been a while since I saw the oem set up. Apart from that, can't see these springs being compatable with the oem dampers either.
          Last edited by chippy; 04-02-2014, 08:02 AM.
          Black S50

Comment

Hi Tony,

Hope you're well!

The rear springs will work with the OEM rear dampers, so at £50, they'd be useable for anyone needing some new rear springs (will lower the back end by about 25mm). With some height adjusters the rear end could be adjusted appropriately.
            Last edited by exdos; 03-02-2014, 10:40 PM.
            /// Exdos ///
            "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Comment

Hi John

Thanks for the spring info, good to know.

Yeah i'm good thanks, still enjoying the m5! Was up in Snowdonia for a long weekend with a friend who brought his CSL out to play....reminded me of our little jaunt in the Cotswold he he!!

Black S50

Comment

Originally posted by chippy View Post
                Hi John

Thanks for the spring info, good to know.

Yeah i'm good thanks, still enjoying the m5! Was up in Snowdonia for a long weekend with a friend who brought his CSL out to play....reminded me of our little jaunt in the Cotswold he he!!

Blimey, at a quick glance I thought someone had nicked my number plate.
                Those runouts were the best.
                Nice looking car.
                Last edited by steve1; 05-02-2014, 09:37 AM.
                2002 phoenix yellow. "V3RY M" lives on, but on another beast.

Comment

Originally posted by steve1 View Post
                  Blimey, at a quick glance I thought someone had nicked my number plate.
                  Those runouts were the best.
                  Nice looking car.
                  Hey Steve

Yeah was fun....and having 630bhp to play with in those conditions was...er.....'entertaining'!!
                  Black S50

Comment

Is that 630bhp between 2?????

Comment

"Is that 630bhp between 2?????"

He he, no.....just my M5

Last edited by chippy; 10-02-2014, 09:47 AM.
                      Black S50

Comment

Almost puts my 265 ponies to shame.
                        Do tell us more.

Comment

Originally posted by steve1 View Post
                          Almost puts my 265 ponies to shame.
                          Do tell us more.
                          Long story Steve, which I haven't really documented.

I helped in the design and development of this Rotrex inter cooled kit with the guys at Evolve. Really enjoyed the whole process and 622bhp / 500ftlbs torque at only 6.5 psi and only minimal heat soak means we have produced a great product for the e39 m5 owners!!!

Done around 14,000 miles on mine now and no problems....and an engine with 130,000 on the clock...gotta love ///M engines!!
                          Black S50

Comment

Originally posted by chippy View Post
                            Long story Steve, which I haven't really documented.

I helped in the design and development of this Rotrex inter cooled kit with the guys at Evolve. Really enjoyed the whole process and 622bhp / 500ftlbs torque at only 6.5 psi and only minimal heat soak means we have produced a great product for the e39 m5 owners!!!

Done around 14,000 miles on mine now and no problems....and an engine with 130,000 on the clock...gotta love ///M engines!!
                            Would love to hear more about it when you have time.
                            I'm sure a lot of the guys on here wouldn't mind either.

Comment

There's too many secretive supercharged owners Where did V12s go with his? He never posted any info on it!!

Comment

Working...
                              X