KW v3 springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by c_w View Post
    There's too many secretive supercharged owners Where did V12s go with his? He never posted any info on it!!
    The e46 m3 (s54) Evolve Rotrex s/c kit is almost ready for general release......i'm sure we could modify it to fit an s54 mcoupe!
    Black S50

Comment

Originally posted by chippy View Post
      The e46 m3 (s54) Evolve Rotrex s/c kit is almost ready for general release......i'm sure we could modify it to fit an s54 mcoupe!
      Any idea what sort of cost? And power/torque?
      Last edited by Spooks; 10-02-2014, 08:00 PM.
      2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Originally posted by c_w View Post
        There's too many secretive supercharged owners Where did V12s go with his? He never posted any info on it!!
        Certainly looked good!
        2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
          Any idea what sort of cost? And power/torque?
          I will talk to the guys and see how feesable it would be for s54 mcoupe. Power and torque figures would depend on pulley size(boost) and cooling etc.
          Black S50

Comment

Originally posted by chippy View Post
            I will talk to the guys and see how feesable it would be for s54 mcoupe. Power and torque figures would depend on pulley size(boost) and cooling etc.
            Mmm.. keep us updated, wud be interested in this.. Price dependant..

Might also be interested in ur tether springs,
            or even whole lot.. What exact dimensions are they.. Height and diameter (outside to outside)? And any idea of spring rate.. To see if interchangeable with gaz, I need a pair of tether springs anyways..
            Cheers pete

Comment

Rear Springs

Hi

I'm interested in the rear springs if you still have them?

Thanks

Mike

Comment

Apologies guys, been flat out with work. I'll dig the springs out of the garage at the weekend and update the thread.
                Black S50

Comment

Working...
                X