Clear All

• Go On Lewis

Good luck my son!
    Beat the Spanish tosser!

Originally posted by BEN View Post
    Good luck my son!
    Beat the Spanish tosser!
    and failed blackmailer
    Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

I'm watching the build up on BBC Sport/Motorsport on the computer, hope Bernie hasn't put the mockers on it for Hamilton.

1250: "I think Lewis will win quite easily."
      Vote of confidence from F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone on BBC 5live's Sportsweek.

Hope to get the live feed via Angolan TV via Portugues TV and just hope to see some great action. If no TV feed then back to the BBC on the computer. Then there will be some tension waiting for the updates!!
      Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
      2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
      1986 M635
      1985 E28 M5
      1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Massive support for Lewis. Sheer quality with grit and determination, not believing the hype, just doing the job (Our England Football team could learn from him...).

Comment

this is good viewing!
          Ex 'V3RY M - MCoupe track monster'
          New toys

Porsche widebody project

Cayenne Diesel

Comment

Reminds me of Schumacher last year. Up to 9th now. Go on Lewis

Greenbat

Ex MC Owner

Comment

ballbag

at least alonso didnt win

Comment

I dunno how to feel, I've supported Ferrari for years and years so am chuffed that Raikkonen won. But all the crap this season really put me off them so I wanted Hamilton to win. Raikkonen, Hamilton, Raikkonen, Hamilton errrmm, just can't seem to make my mind up.

The only thing I am sure of is that I'm glad Alonso didn't win , tosser!

Just watching Ron Dennis on telly, he's completely gutted, poor chap. Bet this is one season he'll be glad to forget.
                99T Estoril Blue, Sunroof, HK Speakers, Cruise
                Read my M Coupe experience @ Auto-Journals.com

Comment

Originally posted by BEN View Post
                  ballbag

at least alonso didnt win
                  Bl**dy right!! Also Hamilton finishes 2nd in the Championship above Alonso.

Missed the first two laps, local football derby in Luanda. Couldn't believe LH had dropped to 7th. During the race the tension was killing me as the picture was so bad I had to get my Angolan crew to translate the commentary a lot of the time.

There's always next year Lewis.
                  Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                  2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                  1986 M635
                  1985 E28 M5
                  1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Go Kimi, he deserved it......most race wins

Comment

Working...
                    X