Bluetooth handsfree kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetooth handsfree kit?

I'm looking at getting a bluetooth handsfree phone kit put in both my MC and the wife's 330 and have no idea which one to go for, or who to use to fit it - anyone got any recommendations?

Cheers
    PhilT.

2002 S54
    Titanium Silver/Laguna Seca Blue

I have Parrot's LS3200 - which I find very good.
    It benfits from a large colour screen and the kit supports voice activation & voice dialing - even if your mob phone does not (as is the case with my Samsung).
    I paid £200 fitted.

EDIT
    Forgot to say - due the the age of the OEM fit head unit, a seperate speaker was fitted.
    This should not be the case with the 330.
    The M Coupe ... For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Now ... S54: Sapphire Black/Black-Black/HK+6/Cruise/Sun Roof/H~Lamp wash///ACS Road Suspension/Rogue Engineering rear top mounts/Braided clutch hose
    RIP ... S50: Artic Silver/Black-Grey/HK+6/Cruise/Side 'bags/Grad Tint///ACS Short Shift/Strong Strut/K&N/HIDs & Angels

Comment

for something more subtle in my old audi i had a nokia ck-1w. i think it has gone EOL now, but you may pick one up cheap if someone has stock. It was faultless and voices were diverted to stock speakers via the H/u.

Comment

all the phone makers kits are very good, ill be getting a errisson one, the button isnt that bad either!

Comment

I've had the Motorola for about a year and a half now. Has been great so far.
          2010 Z4 M Coupe Interlagos Blue, Sepang Bronze Light
          Ex 2000 Z3 M Coupe Estoril Blue, Estoril / Black

Comment

Working...
          X