Bilstein Sport/Sprint dampers/struts complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bilstein Sport/Sprint dampers/struts complete

Noticed these on ebay - front and rear dampers including front struts built up including the top mounts. Top mounts aren't cheap n the front.

Not sure if they're the Sprint (shorter) or Sport or if it included rear springs.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BMW-M-Z3-COUPE...b#ht_500wt_918

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BMW-M-Z3-COUPE...5#ht_500wt_918

Does anyone know if the ///M would have different suspension to my 2.8 coupe?

I know the roadsters are different but i'd love a set of blisten shocks

Comment

Chris gets an award for finding something coupe related on ebay before Davep... :)

Comment

Originally posted by SilentBob View Post
        Chris gets an award for finding something coupe related on ebay before Davep... :)
        , had seen them as the seller is also selling some rear calipers which I posted , suspension parts look very used?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyZ3C View Post
          Does anyone know if the ///M would have different suspension to my 2.8 coupe?

I know the roadsters are different but i'd love a set of blisten shocks
          Yes that would all bolt on, however the front may sit a little high due to the lighter 2.8 engine. You can't use your 2.8 springs because they're larger diameter and don't fitt M struts. However if you used Z3M lowering springs that's probably work. Crucially the M top mounts are included (by the looks of the photo) and this will change the handling every bit as much as the dampers.

Comment

these would fit an M roadster though?

Also do all our calipers have ///M engraved into them?
            Last edited by shantybeater; 24-06-2010, 05:06 PM.

Comment

I've taken a punt on these. Worst case scenario I have to get Bilstein to fit new inserts, but hopefully with a clean and paint I've got some decent shocks to replace my old OEM ones. I'm going to try them with my original springs to start with.

Comment

They should be fine IMO, they're very good quality with inverted struts on the front.

Comment

Working...
                X