Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted

Looking to buy an M Coupe. Anyone thinking of parting? Going over to look at what Target have tomorrow.

Welcome to the Forum,where are you based,S50 S54,,,, budget ?

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Are you in the Netherlands? Very few people have actually been to Target so would be interesting to hear how that goes!

Comment

UK based so flying out there. They have a fair amount of stock to look at and as far as I can tell, more than anyone else so it makes sense. Even if there is not a car for me there I will learn from making comparisons.

Budget not set; was initially interested in a PH listed car based up in Scotland at less than 14k but that one wasn't for me so would guess up a bit from that.
          Last edited by tyinsky; 15-03-2016, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Mine will be up for sale soon, it's currently in the body shop having new sills and wax oil under the arches plus a few other bits. It will be a few weeks before its up for sale but when it is it will be totally sorted. keep an eye out for when it does and your more than welcome to come and have a look.

Comment

I will have a very decent S50 for sale next week.

Imola -Imola/Black
              Just clicked 100k
              Full respray
              Optional 19" Hartge Wheels + few choice upgrades

New Inspection 1 service and MOT (lots of proper service stamps), recent vanos overhaul etc etc..

A really nice example.

I would wait for a honest non story example to come up in the UK - they do. Forget Target

If you are interested let me know. You are the first to know.

Also a 55k miles Dakar S50 coming in next week.

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

Personally I wouldn't buy a wheel barrow from target.

It does appear every car they have has a story. Some of the MC's have been advertised for years, there will be a reason for that, if you don't spot it they've either covered it up or you've missed it.

The best way to buy has to be direct from a genuine owner

Comment

Missed my flight out of Stansted this morning! Will have to rearrange for next week unless I find one before. Was so looking forward to experiencing the lovely Ryanair hospitality again too.

Comment

Missed my flight out of Stansted this morning!

Some things happen for a reason...

Comment

The one in Scotland might of been mine a silver, cat d which is being sold by a garage on my behalf. Also from other forum threads most of the Target stock is cat D/C
                      BMW e21 track car
                      Z3M (S62)
                      2.8 Z3 Coupe
                      Ariel Atom
                      GT86 race car
                      Ferrari 348 Challenge
                      Merc G500

Comment

Maybe

Originally posted by guido View Post
                        Missed my flight out of Stansted this morning!

Some things happen for a reason...

Comment

Originally posted by e21jason View Post
                          The one in Scotland might of been mine a silver, cat d which is being sold by a garage on my behalf. Also from other forum threads most of the Target stock is cat D/C
                          Yes, I think so Jason. Good luck with the Ferrari hunting in the desert

Comment

Working...
                          X