The various colours at the Welsh Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The various colours at the Welsh Meet

If I am right, there are going to be 14 MCs at the meet.

Just wondering which colours are going to be represented?

Obviously mine is black

Cheers

Greenbat

Ex MC Owner

There'll be 2xBlack, 2xTitanium Silver, 2xArctic Silver, 3xImola Red, 1xPhoenix Yellow, 3xEstoril Blue, at least and I'm not sure about the colour of the other one.
    /// Exdos ///
    "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Comment

Originally posted by exdos
      There'll be 2xBlack, 2xTitanium Silver, 2xArctic Silver, 3xImola Red, 1xPhoenix Yellow, 3xEstoril Blue, at least and I'm not sure about the colour of the other one.
      Cheers exdos, hope we going to have another colour like the laguna blue or boston green.

Greenbat

Ex MC Owner

Comment

Originally posted by Greenbat
        Originally posted by exdos
        Cheers exdos, hope we going to have another colour like the laguna blue or boston green.

Greenbat
        I have a feeling it will be another boring black one :wink:
        /// Exdos ///
        "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Comment

Yeah yeah yeah!

Black is best and you know that Exdos.

End of conversation!

Greenbat

PS You got a PM

Ex MC Owner

Comment

Wish I could come to this, only spotted one other M Coupe on the road (when I wasn't in mine!!) so 14 together would be some sight.

ps. Black is better than common Silver :P

Comment

Originally posted by c_w
              ps. Black is better than common Silver :P
              Cheeky bugger!!

Anyone going on the Welsh Weekender want to drive up in convoy?
              I'm near either Junct 4 M40, or Junc 8/9 M4.
              The M Coupe ... For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Now ... S54: Sapphire Black/Black-Black/HK+6/Cruise/Sun Roof/H~Lamp wash///ACS Road Suspension/Rogue Engineering rear top mounts/Braided clutch hose
              RIP ... S50: Artic Silver/Black-Grey/HK+6/Cruise/Side 'bags/Grad Tint///ACS Short Shift/Strong Strut/K&N/HIDs & Angels

Comment

Yup im in.

Comment

Hope you don't make me stand in the corner or bring up the rear,( so to speak ) just because I don't own a COMMON colour.

Steve.
                  2002 phoenix yellow. "V3RY M" lives on, but on another beast.

Comment

Working...
                  X