Pre-Le Mans London drink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Le Mans London drink

Anyone in London (and particularly those going to Le Mans) fancy a beer or three at some point over the next few weeks?
    '99 Estoril/Estoril & Black

Le Mans

Yes Chris,

Although I'm going to Denver on Saturday for two weeks. Would be good to meet about a week prior to the event. I'm going on the Thursday morning.
    From Z3 MC to Z4 MC... glad to be back

Comment

not london but ill come done for a drink!
      a week before sounds good! fingers and everything crossed in a nice MC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

yep sounds good Chris
        Ex 'V3RY M - MCoupe track monster'
        New toys

Porsche widebody project

Cayenne Diesel

Comment

I won't be in my coupe at Le Mans (even if it still isn't sold by then) but I am in London for the foreseeable future (during the week) with work, so may be around for a beer.
          Rob

My car NOT for sale

Comment

Guys

How about next Wed (7th) or Fri (9th) for some beers?

Chris.

Comment

fridays good for me!

Comment

Chris, Dale, Lee...

Do I still count as part of the London Crew? Still have a ZMC... we're just a few thousand miles apart...
                Though I did buy another beemer yesterday in Hong Kong... a fat boy 745i....
                If I can't have speed (no point in HK), then I'll have middle-age luxury instead.. plus it's for entertaining friends/family who visit and it was this or a 4x4...

Hope you're all well. Have a beer on me.

Rob
                RPM

Comment

Anyone still interested in meeting tomorrow or shall we postpone for an ice cold Kronie in France? 8)

Comment

I could do any day apart from Fridays.. did you know? :shock:

Looking forward to it, just 5 days at home to go for me 8)
                    Rob

My car NOT for sale

Comment

LOL - no wasn't trying to engineer a 'Rob free' evening....

I'm getting pretty excited now having perused a few of the pistonhead threads about Le Mans.

Should we arrange to meet up somewhere on the track at some point?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris H
                        LOL - no wasn't trying to engineer a 'Rob free' evening....

I'm getting pretty excited now having perused a few of the pistonhead threads about Le Mans.

Should we arrange to meet up somewhere on the track at some point?
                        that would be cool, most people are in camping blue,

i cant make the drink tomorrow, but the mass meet at lemans sounds good!

we could have a party in my 4 man tent, plenty of space for me then!

Comment

Le Mans

Yeah, I'm swamped with things to do so can't make the pre Le Mans drinks. But we should all meet up at the event. I'm in the same group as Lee and I'm sure we're staying at camping Bleu. Leaving Thursday morning, from Portsmouth to Caen. Just left my wheels in for a refurb, hope there ready in time
                          From Z3 MC to Z4 MC... glad to be back

Comment

OK. I'll try find you guys on Thursday evening in Camping Bleu. I'm just over the road in Maison Blanche - Lee knows it.

Le Mans here we come... 8)

Comment

we dont get there till friday!

Comment

Working...
                              X