WELSH WEEKEND MEETING 3rd and 4th June 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WELSH WEEKEND MEETING 3rd and 4th June 2006

All of you who have said you are coming to the Welsh Weekend Meeting on 3rd and 4th June 2006, please check your emails. I have just sent out the route and instructions to you all. Please reply by email to me if you have any questions.
    /// Exdos ///
    "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

We have one spare place available for this meeting due to one member cancelling. Would anyone care to join us? If so, please send me a PM for further details.
    /// Exdos ///
    "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Comment

''

Comment

I know
        /// Exdos ///

Comment

Do any of the southern based ZMC'ers that are going to the Welsh weekend fancy convoying?

:idea: As part of Oxford/A40 is being dug up, I was going to head along the M4 to Swindon, then up through Chelt and on to Tewkesbury, leaving the Junc 8/9 M4 area at about 8:00-8:15, as we need to be assembled at Tewkes for a 10:00 depart ... :?:

So far the convoyers are made up of 'The Animal' and .... myself!!
          Anymore :?:
          The M Coupe ... For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Now ... S54: Sapphire Black/Black-Black/HK+6/Cruise/Sun Roof/H~Lamp wash///ACS Road Suspension/Rogue Engineering rear top mounts/Braided clutch hose
          RIP ... S50: Artic Silver/Black-Grey/HK+6/Cruise/Side 'bags/Grad Tint///ACS Short Shift/Strong Strut/K&N/HIDs & Angels

Comment

Sorry but I think we're going to spend Friday night in Cheltenham or Hereford/Ross On Wye.

Comment

Originally posted by Trundler
              Do any of the southern based ZMC'ers that are going to the Welsh weekend fancy convoying?

:idea: As part of Oxford/A40 is being dug up, I was going to head along the M4 to Swindon, then up through Chelt and on to Tewkesbury, leaving the Junc 8/9 M4 area at about 8:00-8:15, as we need to be assembled at Tewkes for a 10:00 depart ... :?:

So far the convoyers are made up of 'The Animal' and .... myself!!
              Anymore :?:
              we will be travelling from London.... not sure of the best route?? but I am sure it will be on the M4!
              Ex 'V3RY M - MCoupe track monster'
              New toys

Porsche widebody project

Cayenne Diesel

Comment

Originally posted by j1muv
                Sorry but I think we're going to spend Friday night in Cheltenham or Hereford/Ross On Wye.
                Lived in Chelty for 5 years, highly recommended for an over nighter!
                The M Coupe ... For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Now ... S54: Sapphire Black/Black-Black/HK+6/Cruise/Sun Roof/H~Lamp wash///ACS Road Suspension/Rogue Engineering rear top mounts/Braided clutch hose
                RIP ... S50: Artic Silver/Black-Grey/HK+6/Cruise/Side 'bags/Grad Tint///ACS Short Shift/Strong Strut/K&N/HIDs & Angels

Comment

Originally posted by Lee
                  not sure of the best route?? but I am sure it will be on the M4!
                  My usual route from Marlow to Chelt is the M40, A40 (takes about 65-75 mins) but the A40 is being 'tweaked', and there is about an hours delay due to the road works.
                  An alternative is to take the M4 to Junc 15, then the A419 to Chelt. Once in Chelt there are a few routes to get to the Little Chef meet point.

Comment

Originally posted by Trundler
                    Lived in Chelty for 5 years, highly recommended for an over nighter!
                    Thanks Trundler...my company's HQ is in Cheltenham and I've done a few overnighters there. Can you suggest anywhere to stay, things to do, places to eat?

Comment

i might be, just depends if i can get the MC, will know in the next day or so, if i do ill join up for a convoy!

exdos ill let you know ASAP whats going on!

dont really want steve1 on his own!

Comment

Chelt entertainments - there's plenty, but I'll PM to stop the thread from wandering!!

Comment

Just remember chaps, go easy on the pop, you have to drive the following day, ( bloody hell, you can tell I'm the wrong side of 21!! )

Steve.
                          2002 phoenix yellow. "V3RY M" lives on, but on another beast.

Comment

Originally posted by steve1
                            Just remember chaps, go easy on the pop, you have to drive the following day, ( bloody hell, you can tell I'm the wrong side of 21!! )

Steve.
                            What do you mean drive....I thought we were going to stand around in a car park admiring the machinery :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by steve1

Steve.
                              What do you mean drive....I thought we were going to stand around in a car park admiring the machinery :wink:
                              You,ve been looking at Lee's pictures again, ( sorry, couldn't resist it ).

Steve.
                              2002 phoenix yellow. "V3RY M" lives on, but on another beast.

Comment

Working...
                              X