Trackday 26th November at Donnington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rags,
    gpr chiswick has very limited stocks/sizes. Their main shop is at Silverstone. BUT if you can find something suitable, fine.
    Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

• So, I'm still gonna come up to have a butchers at this.

I'm coming up from Ipswich, will anyone else be on a similar route?
      S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

• Looks like i might have to wear my moto X helmit!! the one i thought i could wear does not fit!
        Ex S54 - She has gone....

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_Driving
          So, I'm still gonna come up to have a butchers at this.

I'm coming up from Ipswich, will anyone else be on a similar route?
          Any other spectating M Coupe owners coming along? - dalecan, chippy (a.m. maybe), jules 78, BEN etc ????? Free entry and access to all areas.

There could be some good video/photo footage to be had as the day goes on and the drivers concentration lapses (not that I would wish that on anybody of course).
          Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

• For the southerners, are we going to organise a meet at Toddington Services on the M1 to travel up in convoy?
            '99 Estoril/Estoril & Black

Comment

• That or South Mimms maybe?
              Ex S54 - She has gone....

Comment

• Yep, toddington seems logical

Comment

• Originally posted by coupe fan
                  rags,
                  gpr chiswick has very limited stocks/sizes. Their main shop is at Silverstone. BUT if you can find something suitable, fine.
                  Funnily enough, their display model was a perfect fit so I am gonna opt for that.

It was fitting purposes as its hard to order a helmet online without prior look at sizes/head size

Comment

• I say we meet at South Mimms at 6am with a view to being on the road by 6:15am?

We can stop off briefly at Toddington services en-route and meet the others? (say by 6:45am)

It shouldnt take more than 90mins to drive to Donington from South Mimms at that time of the morning.

Also I've just had a call from David Yu (ex EVO contributor, ex colleague of mine and ex owner of my M3!)

He is bringing his Corvette ZO6 along and will be in the Experienced group :) It is the actualcar featured in this months EVO Car of the Year feature. I've been for a passenger ride in it and it is a pure beast!
                    1997 AC Schnitzer M3 Evolution, Techno Violet

Comment

• Third time lucky :-P

Is it possible to book a passenger ride in the Corvette? :)

Comment

• I kept getting error messages!!!!!!! "DEBUG MODE" :shock:

Comment

• Originally posted by c_w
                          Third time lucky :-P

Is it possible to book a passenger ride in the Corvette? :)
                          I am sure that can be arranged mate ;)

Comment

• I'll meet up with you guys at Toddington services. Looking forward to this now :-)

Comment

• dino.

we will meet you at south mimms

check your pm's

Rags

Comment

• Originally posted by Rags
                                dino.

we will meet you at south mimms

check your pm's

Rags
                                Ok Rags,