Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rarity of your S54 - I finally finished..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep so far as I know no Dakar S54s made, all pheonix.

There is an S50 coupe knocking about in Phoenix but that had a change of colour (cat c I think)

Interesting there was a S54 roady in a pre S54 black (Cosmos) which was an S54 development car. Looks like they did the same with a coupe. If it's similar to the roady the vin will be the correct range for an S54 but the production date will be weird ie pre 2001

Ps to the OP you can post up my RHD S54 roady stats on your website by all means ;-)
    Last edited by Jonttt; 19-04-2015, 11:23 PM.
    VIDEO or Journal

Comment

Definitely be good to see this for RHD Coupes and Roadies
      2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
        here here.

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
          i think @Jonttt has done it
          3.0i Coupé Sterling Gray - Extended Beige, sunroof delete.
          Mods: Bilstein B12 ProKit, Remus exhaust

Comment

By the way Jonttt, if you have done it and wish to share I could upload it to my website together with all the other.

http://onlyz3.com/en/production.html
            3.0i Coupé Sterling Gray - Extended Beige, sunroof delete.
            Mods: Bilstein B12 ProKit, Remus exhaust

Comment

Working...
            X