Clear All

• Arm came with cover so have a spare 61628357518

Comment

• door speaker grills 51418397539 and 540 - also HK sub cover 51468400235

Comment

• Comment

• Some new bolts and nuts 07119915041 now silver m6x10

and chrome manifold nuts 11121401517

Last edited by Dave P; 04-03-2021, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• Bought some security bolts that should work with the OEM roof bar system - not tried them yet

Last edited by Dave P; 14-03-2021, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• Some more new old stock bolts m6x10 07119915041 in zinc yellow

Comment

• Took the Coupe out of bubble to check on the mileage for insurance company today managed 54 miles since MOT in June last year so currently works out at £8.33 per mile for the insurance

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                  Took the Coupe out of bubble to check on the mileage for insurance company today managed 54 miles since MOT in June last year so currently works out at £8.33 per mile for the insurance
                  Don't want to ask how much per mile on your parts stash?!
                  '99 Imola S50 | Simota | Front strut | Braided clutch cable | Bilstein B8 and H&R springs

Comment

• A lot more than the insurance

Comment

• New old stock complete with dust expansion tank bracket (RHD) PART NUMBER 51712494053

Comment

• Comment

• There doesn't appear to be any parts listed for the hardware of this bracket on realoem but will presume they are m6x10 bolts as used on airbox and heatshields

Comment

• Managed another 11 miles so brought the insurance down to £6.92 per miles

Comment

• I don't know how you do it mate. I'm addicted to driving this thing. Once I'm in it I have to be forced to go home but congratulations on the new per mile insurance cost, hahaha
                              Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
                              ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
                              Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

• Originally posted by Fat Tony View Post
                                I don't know how you do it mate. I'm addicted to driving this thing. Once I'm in it I have to be forced to go home but congratulations on the new per mile insurance cost, hahaha
                                Hopefully something will ignite my passion for it again as I have fallen out of love with it at the moment but maybe some driving and even a show or two might help

Comment

Working...
                                X