19" E46 M3 Alloys on Z4MC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19" E46 M3 Alloys on Z4MC

A bit different from the common sight of CSL wheels on the Z4M Coupe, I think I quite like these! (They should never, EVER, be seen on a Z3M Coupe though! ) The CSLs look better though of course

Last edited by c_w; 03-08-2012, 02:41 PM.

Looks great. I'm sticking a set on the Z3MC
    Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
    ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
    Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Mark's Z4MC is for sale
      £13,995

Click here to email me

Comment

Sorry, I don't like them at all.

For me, the same thing applies to the Z4MC as for the MC, if you're going to put different wheels on, they MUST have a dish, and a deep one at that at the rear.

Last edited by exdos; 03-08-2012, 06:28 PM.
        /// Exdos ///
        "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Comment

What would it look like on the Throwing Stars?

Comment

The E46 M3 wheels look nice but the dished wheels look even better!
            2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Looks great with the polished E46 wheels, the chap who bought mine added a set to it.

I think BBS CH are the best looking wheel on the Z4MC.

Comment

Click here to email me

Comment

BBS RGR 19"

/// Exdos ///
                  "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Comment

Originally posted by exdos View Post
                    BBS RGR 19"

Tempted John?!
                    2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
                      Tempted John?!
                      Nope. I really like the OEM wheels and I think they give brake cooling as good as anything else. Also, the OEM wheels are lightweight
                      /// Exdos ///

Comment

Sorry, I don't like them at all.

For me, the same thing applies to the Z4MC as for the MC, if you're going to put different wheels on, they MUST have a dish, and a deep one at that at the rear.

True but I would say the Z4 Coupe doesn't need the dish as bad as the Z3 as the arches are not as flared from the body. A little dish looks good (like the CSLs), but for me the dish on those is insufficient to look right on the Z3M.

I think more wheel styles suit the Z4 and E46 M3 than they do the Z3M due to the design. For example not sure about these on a Z3M but love these on this M3;

Comment

I complete agree with that last statement; the ZMC is a very difficult car to get any other wheel than standard to look right. I think that can be shown by the fact i dont think most owners could agree on another that does look right!

The Imola M3 does look lovely on them.

Comment

Comment

Are these BBS RGR's as well?

Comment

Working...
                              X