Z3 Coupe LHD - M Tribute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z3 Coupe LHD - M Tribute

Z3 Coupe on Autotrader site , 2.8 LHD Auto M Tribute - very unclear advert which says z3m 3.2 which it clearly isn't - ad does say 2.8 also

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...=z3m&logcode=p

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Manual and 321HP?

Comment

Touch of "Back to the Future" as the car must have a another extra - a Flux Capacitor - as the last service was on 10-01-2017 at 55,000miles although its advertised with 54,000miles. Not keen on the stick on after market heated screen elements on the rear hatch. The AC Schnitzer bits must be worth a few bob mind.

Really gets my goat that so often as we have seen recently "speciality car dealers" with long histories of trading can get car adverts so badly wrong and poorly written. They obviously don't have salesmen with any in depth experience of the speciality cars they are selling and they don't proof read their adverts.
                Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                1986 M635
                1985 E28 M5
                1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

M badges on a non M powered car does my head in. Have to keep well clear of BMW showrooms these days, unless well medicated.
                  S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Ad says it was imported from Japan in 2011, I thought they also had RHD cars so I assume it had been shipped to Japan previously from a country with LHD cars?
                    Confusing car and ad.

Comment

Japan BMWs tend to be left hookers - 99% of the time

Comment

Working...
                      X