• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap z3m?

possible cat c/d

low mileage!?

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2015047.htm

Click here to email me

Yea looks far too cheap at those miles, practically half-price in fact!

Comment

def cat c/d - advert says recorded on HPI register 9 years ago cosmetic damage.

Looks nice tho!

2005, E46 M3 Carbon Black
      2007, X3 3.0d M Sport

Comment

Hell of a bargain for someone providing it hasn't had the arse ragged off it and been fed diesel oil for those 30 000 miles!

Still not a fan of the HID headlights though - but that's by the bye....... :-)

Comment

z3m reg V540 EGK

anyone got any history on this - BMW history for the 1st year of its life, was then crashed (cat D) and disappeared from dealer history after that. Going to look at it this evening so will report back.

Comment

Originally posted by musicpk View Post
            anyone got any history on this - BMW history for the 1st year of its life, was then crashed (cat D) and disappeared from dealer history after that. Going to look at it this evening so will report back.
            Please do.:)
            Out: 99 S50 Titan Silver V876 KKO
            In: 98 S50 Estoril.......

Comment

looks like a bargain!,

Comment

sorry to hijak im selling mine i got it off a forum member and it really has been looked after always warmed up (last owner was even more meticulous) 68000 miles lots of history but sadly cat d when 2 years old. i have a keen eye and there was definatly no serious damage std apart from alpine head unit bilstien shocks and eibach aniti roll bars and really is in excellent car with no nasty noises or blemishes. taxed and moted lots of history (not all but plenty inc mots and tax discs ) 68000 miles. really love this car but i have only done 500 miles since jan and 250 of those were going to gaydon to the bmw show and with the patter of tiny feet in the not so distant future it will be getting used even less. i have spent far more time cleaning and polishing the car than actually driving it which seems such a shame. would take £7700 but not a penny less
                will try and do a proper ad at weekend
                Last edited by problemchild75; 09-09-2010, 12:56 PM.
                99 Z3M COUPE, 05 530d M SPORT, 95 E36 328I COUPE TRACK HOUND (about to be sold) 91 78k MILES FBMWSH E30 318is RIGHTNESS:(now sold but never forgotten ) AND ONLY NONE BMW 68 MORRIS MINI COOPER S

Comment

good luck Jamie, I'll miss driving past it when getting my lunch from Greggs
                  Last edited by Dave P; 02-09-2010, 05:35 PM.

Comment

cheers Dave
                    not as much as i will miss it but hey ho such is life. going to have to replace it with something that will accept the baby and mrs. (thinking a tip 996 turbo at mo to keep mrs happy)
                    99 Z3M COUPE, 05 530d M SPORT, 95 E36 328I COUPE TRACK HOUND (about to be sold) 91 78k MILES FBMWSH E30 318is RIGHTNESS:(now sold but never forgotten ) AND ONLY NONE BMW 68 MORRIS MINI COOPER S

Comment

right went to look at the V reg zm last night - as far as i can tell and with as much checks as can be done ie. BMW dealer, DVLA, HPI & Mileage Checker -the mileage is legit. There is a stack of receipts with the car, all MOTs and a replacement service history. Went for a test drive and the car is tight and runs well. Only very minor wear on the seat bolster and the odd tiny scratch here and there on the bodywork. Long and short of it I slapped the guys hand at £7250. Deposit paid and collect it on Sat. That was the easy bit, the hard bit was trying to convince my wife that it was a 'sensible' buy. My remit was it had to fit my wife our 6 month old daughter and our 5 stone dog in it. It does.......just not all at the same time! I am sure the hospital did something to her when she had my daughter as 4 months ago I cashed in some of our ISAS and bought a 1980 911 SC. So... 911 in the garage, zm for everyday and 06 remapped V6 Touareg Altitude for her.

Kid and sweetshop come to mind!

Comment

£7250. nice one!

Comment

Sounds like you got yourself a hell of a bargain - well done!

Comment

Bargain of the century
                            [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

Working...
                            X