M Coupe RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fok View Post
    ESP type driver aids are the only failsafe cure for tail out action!
    I wouldn't call it failsafe at all! It helps to some degree, but if it was trully one of those moments - when something ortogonal happens to what you expect - then probably wouldn't get unnoticed with ESP as well...

Get some proper driving experience. Use it less for commuting, more for dedicated driving. Works for me

Comment

burnt coupe

Comment

Originally posted by M400DPC View Post
        Can the ZMC sit on a pair of 19's without any trouble? Loving the look of these!!!! Would these detract from the handling/ride capabilities of the ZMC if set up correctly?
        one for debate but I have 19" rims and not problems with handling

Comment

Originally posted by dave p View Post

I was there when it happened :( we tried to put it out but no luck, we couldn't open the bonnet so had to use the extinguishers through the grills ...by the time the fire brigade came it was too late. It was right next to the entrance of the Ring. The owner was almost crying.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by oxam View Post
              I was there when it happened :(
              Small world, rode passed in a group of bikes shortly after. A very sorry sight
              Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
              ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
              Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Just for info i was with Emin last night (the chap with the lime green racer at Gaydon last year) and he was showing me pics of the car finished and yes he did paint the carbon fibre bonnet it looked awsome!!! but then showed me some more pics of it after he had a spill on the track!! just by pushing it "too far" his words " well ive done 12 track days and considered myself Profesional!!!! Jokingly i hasten to add...he spun and went into some tyres just missing the Marshalls concrete office! pushed the front end so far it bent the rear trailing arms!!!! luckily he was ok and the car was re-built in 36 hours some 7k lighter in pocket...just go to show...can happen to us all....

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tony View Post
                  Small world, rode passed in a group of bikes shortly after. A very sorry sight
                  I was there that day too poor bloke.

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Dave P; 13-02-2013, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dave p View Post
                            this guy must have taken a wrong turn, whilst precisely following a tomtoms directions

Click here to email me

Comment

Our pals over the pond seem quite keen on smashing them up ! Not by half measures either !
                              2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Imagine the carnage if they ever encountered a road with corners!!

Comment

Working...
                                X