Quality floor mats - any suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David z coupe View Post
    S'interesting. I might whack those on my Christmas list.
    S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Originally posted by Seca Blue View Post
      I'm desperate for new matts but was intending to get some with a saucy little 'm' logo on.
      I gave up on that for some reason - I think that was because I couldn't find any that used the rivets.

Might have to just get a set of these.

S54's have the velcro attaching type.

I'm going to wait and see if Spooks has any quality issues to report before ordering.
      I've had mats before that have not lasted long.
      Last edited by guido; 10-11-2015, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by guido View Post
        S54's have the velcro attaching type.
        Mine doesn't.

Comment

You can fit the screw type fastening to the Velcro mats which gives a much more secure fixing

Comment

Received these mats a few days ago and thought I'd share my thoughts...

Not bad looking things however they have a very very short pile, nowhere near the oem quality so I doubt they will be going into the car which is a shame.

Comment

Not bad looking things however they have a very very short pile, nowhere near the oem quality so I doubt they will be going into the car which is a shame.
              Ha - thanks for that, I was about to order some.

How can it be such a big deal to get decent mats - it's ludicrous.

Comment

As mentioned before i bought some thru Rositers and the Quality was crap,top money too! i bought some from a midlands base firm a few years ago trimmed in Imola,and the Quality was fantastic wish i could remember where tho!the rositers ones already have a wear mark on them!

Comment

Originally posted by guido View Post
                  Spooks, how are the mats holding up?

Looking to buy a set from there too.

http://nm-motorsport.com/acatalog/BM...-2-03.html#a68

Hi guys, sorry for the slow reply, haven't been on lately.

As you say, not bad quality but far too short a pile and not a brilliant colour match either, definitely not worth the money. I've fitted mine as it was desperate but will look for s better set the next time I'm at s show, so you can see what you're going to get.
                  2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
                    Hi guys, sorry for the slow reply, haven't been on lately.

As you say, not bad quality but far too short a pile and not a brilliant colour match either, definitely not worth the money. I've fitted mine as it was desperate but will look for s better set the next time I'm at s show, so you can see what you're going to get.
                    Thanks Spooks, I'll pass on these.
                    If I find any other ones that are better quality then I'll post up on here.

Comment

Has anyone tried mats from Hamilton Classics?

http://www.hamiltonclassic.co.uk/aca...loor_Mats.html

Comment

Working...
                      X