Boot locking not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
    Oh not quite sure about that; I do recall he changed them but wasn't sure whether that was the cause or not. The pictures on Fat Bobs thread look pretty scary too

bloody hell, this thread should have a warning saying some viewers may find the following pictures upsetting

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
      bloody hell, this thread should have a warning saying some viewers may find the following pictures upsetting

And that post was 6 years ago, makes you wonder what some of us may be driving around with..... Gulp!!
      2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

P

I had a look at this this morning and it looks like the cabling has been improved at some point, with it now being in a more robust/coated protective sheath...

Looks like I'm going to need to get a meter across the wiper motor to see whether it's getting power.

As for the lock itself, it's still not turning....
        Last edited by Spooks; 30-04-2016, 11:06 AM.
        2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Working...
        X