S54 for sale in Cyprus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S54 for sale in Cyprus

Hello to all, unfortunately I have to sell my MC S54 (young family means that I have to keep my 320D and sell the coupe). The car is in Cyprus and I am looking for a local deal. I know that this is mainly a UK focused forum but I thought I might post it here as well. As you can see from the (bad!) pics, the car is totally unmodified and well kept (only addition is CD player (OEM). Condition is great (wheels need refurbishment but not curved) and it has 73k miles on the clock.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	254791

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	254792

Name:	4.jpg
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	254793

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	254794
    Last edited by mch; 14-03-2015, 09:59 AM.
    Z3MC S54 (2002) - Titan Silver

Good luck with a quick sale

Comment

Good luck! Will keep an eye out for it next time I'm over there!

Comment

Looks good, seems to need a brake fluid change!
        S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

How much do you think that this will fetch if I decide to ship it and sell it in the UK?

Comment

You could do worse than putting it in a 20' container and shipping it back to the UK. Door to door delivery, direct to Brooklands and get them to put it in their June auction.

Comment

Scrub that -
              Silverstone Auctions only charge 5% commission +VAT on a car sale
              Historics at Brooklands charge twice that @10% +VAT.
              (Buyers premiums are 12.5%+VAT for Silverstone and 10%+VAT for Brooklands)

Comment

PM sent mate

Comment

Pay the fuel and ill drive it back :-)

make a great road trip
                  [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

pm sent.

regards

Comment

That would be epic!
                      comments like this make me wonder if it's worth selling it!

Originally posted by ragerover View Post

make a great road trip

Comment

Originally posted by ragerover View Post

make a great road trip
                        I've looked at doing the opposite and it's almost impossible to do this - unless you sat inside the car on the shipping container! I know someone who gets a London Taxi over there but has to sit in a sweatbox for a week on a freightliner. There are boats from Turkey to northern Cyprus but you have to explain why you entered "Cyprus" illegally. I suppose going the other way will be easier as you can cross the border and get a ferry to Turkey. But I wouldn't like to drive through Turkey.

Comment

Originally posted by c_w View Post
                          I've looked at doing the opposite and it's almost impossible to do this - unless you sat inside the car on the shipping container! I know someone who gets a London Taxi over there but has to sit in a sweatbox for a week on a freightliner. There are boats from Turkey to northern Cyprus but you have to explain why you entered "Cyprus" illegally. I suppose going the other way will be easier as you can cross the border and get a ferry to Turkey. But I wouldn't like to drive through Turkey.
                          It's difficult but not impossible. You need to ship the car to Athens, drive to Patras cross to Italy by ferry and then drive through Europe (various routes possible). Should be wonderful during Spring.

Comment

Yes definitely, it's just getting the car off Cyprus onto mainland in a safe/comfortable fashion that is the problem. Apparently there were decent ferry/ships about 10years or so ago that did this.

Comment

My (ex)brother-in-law drove his old 3 series from Preston to Cyprus with all his worldly possessions in the back of the car a couple of years ago. Great trip apparently (until the air con died)
                              Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
                              ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
                              Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Working...
                              X