headlamps wanted!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• headlamps wanted!!!

Need a pair of headlamps,prefer projectors,i know of the modified ones currently for sale on here (tad to expensive) so if you have a pair of either original ones (obviously good condition) or projectors that you didnt fit! please give me a shout as my ones which we bought as a group buy have gone strange! ive used various polishes,to no avail...thx in advance Mel.

I've got a pair for spare. Didn't use them since I've done myself a bi-xenon morimoto mini projectors from TRS retrofitters. Check if its okey for you.
    Both have clear screens and also you can polish it if you wish.
    Right headlight has a broken tab on bottom but can be fixed with plastic filler easily. 100GBP+shipping ;)
    I'm not a clown but the shoe is ///Mine
    sigpic

Estoril/Estoril/black, B&M SSK, 6Spd S6S-420G, Strong Strut, R.Forbes sub-frame kit & RE dual ear diff cover, Supersprint Race Headers & Resonators & DTM Cat-backs, Bilstein B6 Sport, BBS RC 301 & 303 8.5/10x18" wheels, Alcon Mono6 355mm Front & Mono4 332mm Rear Full Floating BBK, Pro Ramp Variable Lock %75 LSD

Comment

Would they not be LHD vs RHD?

Comment

Originally posted by c_w View Post
        Would they not be LHD vs RHD?
        Oh yes these are LHD so wiring harnesses may differ.
        sigpic

Estoril/Estoril/black, B&M SSK, 6Spd S6S-420G, Strong Strut, R.Forbes sub-frame kit & RE dual ear diff cover, Supersprint Race Headers & Resonators & DTM Cat-backs, Bilstein B6 Sport, BBS RC 301 & 303 8.5/10x18" wheels, Alcon Mono6 355mm Front & Mono4 332mm Rear Full Floating BBK, Pro Ramp Variable Lock %75 LSD

Comment

Nice offer,thx.

Comment

£100 for a pair of oem headlights is an excellent price

Click here to email me

Comment

implications of LHD/RHD wiring harnesses???? They look in great condition, better than my recent refurbs!

Comment

Wont be a problem with the wiring..but will there be a problem..price is great..but these are from a non uk car...will there be a difference ??

Comment

the aim will be different but wouldnt think this couldnt be altered easily?

Comment

Different reflectors inside the actual unit (they are labelled). Without dismantling the entire headlight and doing the same with a UK set you are stuffed I'm afraid :(

As said above though wiring will be identical

Comment

For anyone interested in giving it a go:

The silver part is I believe the only difference (don't quote me on this for sure though)

Comment

So ceme...thanks for your offer mate.Still looking.....

Comment

Originally posted by kwoffa View Post
                          So ceme...thanks for your offer mate.Still looking.....
                          ;) alright mate
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shantybeater View Post
                            For anyone interested in giving it a go:

The silver part is I believe the only difference (don't quote me on this for sure though)
                            I would have guessed it's the lamp lense (the glass bits) which control the aim?

But either way LHD is different to RHD unfortunately!

Comment

Perhaps it's the glass lenses too as they differ from side to side but the reflector itself is definitely labelled for lhd/rhd as well, you can see the stamp inbetween the middle of the two reflectors
                              Last edited by shantybeater; 05-09-2012, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X